Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tattoo shot proving its me

Arms

thanks for all the compliments fellas. it helps me to keep working harder in the gym, knowing that it is paying off. i know some of you wanted to see the tattoo, so here it is. i am not pissed that you asked, b/c you don tknow who is really who, so i wanted to show you i am legit. my tat is on my right shoulder, but some of the pics are mirrored b/c i took a pic of a pic with the computer camera. the tat is 2 jokers. here are some other pics that i took when i was screwing around with the camera. again that to all you guys.

YellowD, i asked my mom if i could use her credit card to buy some product i found in a muscle mag. i walked in and she honestly asked my if what i was doing was legal. i said "of course mom, if it was not, i would not do it" my dad on the other, expected something but left it at that.

Last edited:
you look great man....only one thing that I can see.....I think your shoulders could use a little more mass. other than that....great job.....keep up the good work!!!

Top Bottom