Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Taking too much of an AI

Ozzie87

Banned
Platinum
i have some sort of annoying injury in my right elbow/bicep. i think it MAY be a dry joint, i dont know as my left wrist is a bit sore too hench my wondering. It could well just be the bicep/tendon itself....

what i'd like to know is - can taking too much AI (I took 1mg EOD of adex for the last 2 weeks of my cycle and i usually only take 0.5mg EOD, this was to see if it helped fat loss/definition) make you more susceptible to injury? joint injury or actual soft tissue injury?

- how do you differentiate between dry joints from low estrogen and an actual injury? the pain is right at the joint and any movement/stress in a curling motion or turning forarm so my palm faces me causes pain in the area.

this may sound like a silly question but im not experienced enough to know these things for sure and iv never taken such a high dose of adex before.

Hell yeah,that much will dry you up and cause joints to ache

I'm experiencing the same thing, it's the Arimidex. I always find it harder to ward off water-retention while running Testosterone Enanthate, so I have been forced to utilize a higher dosage of Arimidex which has caused the same pain that you are describing in my left elbow and bicep.

really??

should i wait till the pain dissipates to work the bi again (i've lowered my dose of arimidex back to 0.5mg EOD) or do you think it would be ok to push through the pain?

In addition to lowering your Arimidex dosage, start taking some Fish Oil, Cissus, and Animal Flex, your pain should disappear shortly. I am undergoing the same therapy, I've used it many times successfully.

Top Bottom