Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

taking liv52ds i get headaches and liver pain immediatley?

zelba

why do i get pain in or around the liver area when i take liv52ds??

it says you get no pain from liv52ds and there good for the liver but i get bad headaches and pain within about 5 mins of taking liv 52ds.

i got them off ebay and the seller as a very good feedback.

i take milk thistle and get no pain from them

i only just started to take liv52ds because they say there better then milk thistle

ive had lots of liver tests and kidney and blood tests done had 1 3 weeks ago all perfect no problems.

ive confused as to why im getting bad headaches and pain from liv52ds

i dont need to go to my doctors im allways getting checked out.

does anybody have any idess about why liv 52ds is causing these side affects please.

Welcome to the EF forums Zelba! Just like slaughter, I don't know why Liv 52 would cause these side effects either, especially since it's a liver protectant. Like he said, I'd try a new bottle because maybe you got a defective product.

thanks for your message
ive got 3 new bottles i get headaches and pain from all of them there from the manufacturers HIMALAYA in the green and white bottle

Very strange, haven't really experienced or heard of anybody else getting pain from Liv 52. Wonder if anybody else has any input or experience with this?

Top Bottom