Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 thyroid (a medical and insurance sad story by Carth)

Smokescreen

Experienced Noob
Platinum
Due to a faulty thyroid I've had for years now. I take Synthroid and Cytomel. Both are covered by my insurance. The amount i pay for Synthroid is quite cheap. I believe I pay a co-payment of $20 for 100 tabs.

However! I pay a co-payment of something like $89 for 100 tabs of Cytomel. That's a lot! Especially for me.

So! I was "thinking" (although I'm not too sure it would be a great idea) of getting my "medically necessary" T3 from an UG lab. Why? Because it's SOOOOOOO much cheaper for me.

I'm just concerned that I'll be getting for what I paid for. For being a cheap ass I'm afraid to get "cheap shit". And then end up not only fat. But very, very depressed with psychological problems. Again!

What should I do? Cough up the usual co-payment of $89 and get 100% "legit" human pharm grade Cytomel?

Or save tons of money by going the UG route. And risk getting fake/underdosed shit that will leave me MESSED UP?

I think it's a pretty simple answer. What is your life worth? $89? Don't go spending dollars to save a dime.

Get it from a research chem place. How much T3 are you prescribed? Please tell..

Yeah, definitely would use a research site. And I don't think using a UG lab would be a great idea.

However! Many suppliers do sell Human grade T3. I think that would be a better choice. No??

Yeah, definitely would use a research site. And I don't think using a UG lab would be a great idea.

However! Many suppliers do sell Human grade T3. I think that would be a better choice. No??

There are some killer sources selling not only "UG" (or, better described as "less reputable drug companies" than 'underground labs') but also selling reputable international drug companies' products..

Get some cytomel from a good source and some some money- even if you get "Human grade"

:)

How much T3 per day did your doc prescribe to you? I need a basline, I got the same problem as you.

Oops!!! Meant to say..."definitely WOULDN'T use a research site". My bad!

After doing some more research, I'm a bit more confused now. It seems like a lot of people that use T3 due to "medical reasons". Are complaining about "generic" forms of T3 over that of brand name Cytomel. They complain that they feel more tired and unmotivated than usual. I'm not sure I want to mess around with something like this.

Remember, I don't take Cytomel for "temporary" fat loss. I use it everyday DAILY for medical reasons. Unless someone knows where I can get 100% legit "cytomel". I'm afraid I"m going to have to stay off the generics. :-(

Top Bottom