Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T3 cycle for woman ?!?

TMoney

My girl wants to try T3 and Clen, but I'm not sure about womans T3 doses. Should she only go up to 50mcg? With 25mcg tabs, its not easy to tapper up and down for optium effect. How do you ladies do it?

OK well Lobo has written so much on this topic so i'll try to help you out > (but also search for his brain damage one)

the key is to taper off slowly, real slow. No need to taper up as slow. I started at 25 mcg and quickly moved to 50. Will move to 75 and 100 i think but you have to judge your own limits and then level it off some and then start your taper down.

Yeah, I understand the tappering process, but it's just the tab doses don't leave much room to tapper. Woman should only do 50-75mcg of T3 max, from what I understand. Well tell me if this looks right . . .
Totals 60 tabs over 31 days

T3 doses for a woman and a man aren't that different at all. Some women with lower bodyweight may need to take less. Start off at 25mcg day and every four days increase your dosage by 25mcg until you feel "uncomfortable". Diahrrea, headaches, and shakiness all will let you know when you hit your dosage. I recommend staying at your optimal dose for seven days and then tapering back down to 25mcg in the same fashion you went up. I wouldn't recommend going above 100mcg/day though. Also make sure to have some kind of anabolic in her system as T3 doesn't care where the weight loss occurs. The last thing you want to do is lose muscle mass...

Top Bottom