Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

*Bunny* said:
I see we got another one :) Hope the step mill kicked your butt! :)
For fat loss, I loved spin too. Something to try if you have a good teacher for sure.
Yup thats right we SURE did!!! Thanks for the suggestions on those too BUns... by the way I tried mixing it up with the ladders and drop sets this last week :evil: BUt I haven't told her to try that yet, had to let her just try one first ;)

Gooooood job at that cardio sweetie!

Glad we convinced you to SPIN!!! My girly parts have always been protected by a good amount of ass flab :FRlol:, so I've never had any problems with the bike seat. As duckie mentioned, I think you get used to it over time.

As far as your instructor, do you think he may be walking around because he teaches a lot of classes at different gyms? I'm told a lot of spin instructors do this so they don't over-cardio themselves. Just a thought or your spin instructor could just really be a bossy, annoying, lazy weirdo :)

T-Cake said:
Thanks for the input, ladies!!! :heart:

Ok, now I do want to try it -- maybe I'll go get a gel seat tonight. I need to go to Target to see if they have Slinky toys I can have my kids do a lab with tomorrow, so I'll go looking. I already have one on my old bike at my mom's house -- but I don't like her enough to ask her to mail it to me. :) Not worth the hassle!

The last sweat session I died through was BIKRAM YOGA. Anyone ever done it? OMG, man alive, it was H O T!!! The worst mistake I made, though, was taking my supps -- i.e. Cardio Breeze, sesapure, Levorex -- in the morning before the class. HUGE mistake; I spent half the class (it's a 90-minute class, btw) on the floor on my back trying to get my head straight again.

Funny enough... I felt extremely refreshed when I left. I didn't know it's humanly possible to sweat that much.

Ahhh couldn't to the cycle... Talk about not walking for 4 days, LOL Bruised butt bones

I have done Bikram Yoga!! It's VERY challenging, but I love Yoga ;)

Good luck

treilin said:
Ahhh couldn't to the cycle... Talk about not walking for 4 days, LOL Bruised butt bones

I have done Bikram Yoga!! It's VERY challenging, but I love Yoga ;)

Good luck
EVEN WITH THE GEL SEAT I was bruised in some places.. you know that conversation lol

After about after 3 weeks it still wasn't 'normal' but numbed up after a while haha! :verygood: That was the cardio I did to get the inital 10+ lbs off before I joined ef acutally. I totally forgot about that! I stopped b/c the Project I started... Nice to remember :)
:)

Log for Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ok this is really a T-Cake MEGA UPDATE Time because I didn't log my workout from Monday or Tuesday or today yet. :rolleyes: Bear with me...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Chest & Back Lifts

Incline DB Press --> Goal: All sets with 30# dbs
1. 25# dbs (WU) x 10
2. 30# x 5, 25# x 6 :D --> I tried!
3. 25# x 12 MAXED

Lat Pulldowns --> Goal: 105#
1. 90# x 12
2. 97.5# x 12
3. 105# x 10 --> MADE IT! :D

Seated Row --> Goal: All with 90# or higher
1. 90# x 10
2. same
3. 97.5# x 10 --> MADE IT! :D

Pec Deck Fly --> Goal: sets of 12
WU: 52.5# x 10

1. 60# x 10
2. and 3. were the same

DB Bench Press --> New for me! Need to get the chest used to moving with the implants... just things feel so awkward and I need to adjust to the sensation under the muscle. Thought this might help, even if light.

1. 20# dbs x 12
2. same
3. 25# dbs x 10

This workout felt really good. :) I saw my surgeon today actually and he said that sensation won't totally go away ever... but that I'll get used to feeling it. I told him it's odd at the gym because I just picture lifting chest days and suddenly my implants going kablooey! :qt: He assured me they can handle the pressure :D

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No lifting today but GUESS WHAT?! :D I took a SPINNING CLASS!!! :elephant::elephant::elephant: I was soooo happy that I got up early enough and MADE it to the 5:45 am session. I just walked in, found a girl who I've seen do the stairmill before that early -- figured she knew what was up -- and asked her to help me set up my bike and help me. She was great about it, thank goodness!

Crazy instructor dude didn't teach but another girl did and I kept up just fine. Some butt soreness today but nothing life-altering. I wonder if it'd hurt to try it again tomorrow (Thursday)... guess we'll find out. And the helpful girl told me the crazy dude really IS crazy. She said the most important thing with him is that if you realize beforehand that you just WILL NOT do everything he wants you to... then you'll be satisfied. :D

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bicep & Tricep Lifts

Bar Curl
1. 50# curl bar x 8
2. x 8
3. 50# x 6, 40# x 6 --> Maxed! PR since surgery!

Skull Crushers
1. 40# curl bar x 10 x 3 sets PR since surgery!

Standing DB Curls
1. 30# dbs x 3.5, 25# dbs x 7 --> PR EVER! Working on 30s!
2. 30# x 2, 25# x 7
3. 25# x 10 --> MAXED :D

Tricep Rope Pull
1. 40# "heavy" x 12
2. 45# x 10
3. x 8.5 --> INCREASE! :D

Totally satisfied here. I killed all of it with lots of power downs and I just kept pushing. My arms are really getting awesome -- well more awesome than most people I know! :p I'll get near you girls and look like a weenie! :lmao:

:wavey:

NOw I would say those are some NICE workouts!!! Glad you got to update it, finally :D OH yeah and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! :heart: :bigkiss:

T-Cake said:
Log for Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Ok this is really a T-Cake MEGA UPDATE Time because I didn't log my workout from Monday or Tuesday or today yet. :rolleyes: Bear with me...

Monday, January 15, 2007

Chest & Back Lifts

Incline DB Press --> Goal: All sets with 30# dbs
1. 25# dbs (WU) x 10
2. 30# x 5, 25# x 6 :D --> I tried!
3. 25# x 12 MAXED

Lat Pulldowns --> Goal: 105#
1. 90# x 12
2. 97.5# x 12
3. 105# x 10 --> MADE IT! :D

Seated Row --> Goal: All with 90# or higher
1. 90# x 10
2. same
3. 97.5# x 10 --> MADE IT! :D

Pec Deck Fly --> Goal: sets of 12
WU: 52.5# x 10

1. 60# x 10
2. and 3. were the same

DB Bench Press --> New for me! Need to get the chest used to moving with the implants... just things feel so awkward and I need to adjust to the sensation under the muscle. Thought this might help, even if light.

1. 20# dbs x 12
2. same
3. 25# dbs x 10

This workout felt really good. :) I saw my surgeon today actually and he said that sensation won't totally go away ever... but that I'll get used to feeling it. I told him it's odd at the gym because I just picture lifting chest days and suddenly my implants going kablooey! :qt: He assured me they can handle the pressure :D

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

No lifting today but GUESS WHAT?! :D I took a SPINNING CLASS!!! :elephant::elephant::elephant: I was soooo happy that I got up early enough and MADE it to the 5:45 am session. I just walked in, found a girl who I've seen do the stairmill before that early -- figured she knew what was up -- and asked her to help me set up my bike and help me. She was great about it, thank goodness!

Crazy instructor dude didn't teach but another girl did and I kept up just fine. Some butt soreness today but nothing life-altering. I wonder if it'd hurt to try it again tomorrow (Thursday)... guess we'll find out. And the helpful girl told me the crazy dude really IS crazy. She said the most important thing with him is that if you realize beforehand that you just WILL NOT do everything he wants you to... then you'll be satisfied. :D

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Bicep & Tricep Lifts

Bar Curl
1. 50# curl bar x 8
2. x 8
3. 50# x 6, 40# x 6 --> Maxed! PR since surgery!

Skull Crushers
1. 40# curl bar x 10 x 3 sets PR since surgery!

Standing DB Curls
1. 30# dbs x 3.5, 25# dbs x 7 --> PR EVER! Working on 30s!
2. 30# x 2, 25# x 7
3. 25# x 10 --> MAXED :D

Tricep Rope Pull
1. 40# "heavy" x 12
2. 45# x 10
3. x 8.5 --> INCREASE! :D

Totally satisfied here. I killed all of it with lots of power downs and I just kept pushing. My arms are really getting awesome -- well more awesome than most people I know! :p I'll get near you girls and look like a weenie! :lmao:

AHHH NICE work-out!!!!!! Glad you are getting there and doin it and have goals ;)

T-Cake said:
[No lifting today but GUESS WHAT?! :D I took a SPINNING CLASS!!! :elephant::elephant::elephant: I was soooo happy that I got up early enough and MADE it to the 5:45 am session. I just walked in, found a girl who I've seen do the stairmill before that early -- figured she knew what was up -- and asked her to help me set up my bike and help me. She was great about it, thank goodness!

Yayyyy! :dance2: It's hard to try something new, so kudos to you for giving it a shot and keeping up. SEE, I told you that you would be able to keep up without a problem. Did you enjoy it though? For me, it's very dependant on the instructor. There is one that I :heart: and I never miss his classes. However, there's another who's eh-okay, and when I do her class, it's just a way to get cardio in and not much else. You should try out crazy dude just to assess how crazy he is :FRlol:

You are one STRONG chica! My joints would fall off with some of the weight you do :D

ps - when are you getting in for the Arnold? Friday evening?

Sorry to cut in... I don't think she knows we get in on Friday Night. I'm bringing my son and I won't take him out of school, plus T-Cake has school, so we'll miss the women's. Which kind of sucks. Well, not even kind of.

Top Bottom