Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

ms Mars said:
Im a little late but Wow ! congrats such a great progress... :)
Thanks, hun. :rose: Better late than never! There are so many ladies on here that I love and I KNOW I haven't read their logs cover to cover! Just takes a longggggg time to get it all done. :D

I'm glad you're stickin' around!

Morning sweeeeeeeet :heart: !!!!!!!!
Hope you are enjoying your day, I love the new ticker by the way ;)

Holy :cow:, it's time for a...

T-Cake MEGA Update!

Yeah... I have been super busy. In addition to being back at work since last Wednesday -- my MOM was in town and *choke* she actually stayed at my apartment for 4 days. OMG I was going absolutely BATTY... but I kept busy with work and the gym, so that was my only time away.

Missing Log Day #1
Saturday, January 6, 2007: Lower Body

Leg Press
1. 110# x 10
2. 130# x 10
3. 135# x 10 --> Start here next, after WU

Good Mornings (Goal: 45#)
1. squat bar + 35# x 10
2. same x 10
3. squat bar + 40# x 10 --> Next, WU 35#, then 2 sets w/ 40#

Dead Lifts (Goal: 85#)
1. squat bar + 50# x 12
2. squat bar + 65# x 10 --> start here next
3. squat bar + 70# x 10 --> YIKES! Good work.

Leg Extensions
1. 55# ea leg x 10
2. same x 10
3. same x 9 (maxed)

Leg Curls
1. 50# ea leg x 12
2. 55# ea leg x 10
3. same

Seated Calve Raises
1. 70# x 12
2. 80# x 12
3. 90# x 12 --> will start with 80# WU next, then progress to all 90s

Missing Log Day #2
Monday, January 8, 2007: Chest & Back

Incline DB Press
1. 25# dbs x 12
2. 30# dbs x 7.5 (maxed)
3. 25# dbs x 12 --> Tried the 30s... working on it, but slowwwwwwly.

Lat Pulldowns
1. 80# x 15
2. 90# x 10
3. 90# x 11 --> Will start with 90# next and headed back to 105; it's not DIFFICULT... just feels weird so building slowly.

Seated Row (Goal: 90#)
1. 82.5# x 10
2. 90# x 10
3. same as 2 --> Try all 90# sets next

Pec Deck
1. 52.5 # x 15 --> WU, keep this
2. 60# x 10 --> Stay; get up to all sets of 12
3. 60# x 11

I was really happy with this chest/back lift because it was the 2nd MAJOR workout I did with the chest since surgery and I already see progression to where I was. Feels less strange every time I do something directly with it; just gotten get those muscles used to working again.

Missing Log Day #3 -- LAST ONE!
Wednesday, January 10, 2007: Biceps & Triceps

Bar Curl
1. 50# curl bar x 8
2. same as 1
3. 50# x 5, 40# x 5 --> Had to power down; forearms were on fire; maxed.

French Curl
1. 30# curl bar x 15
2. same
3. same --> Really wanted to try sets with 40# bar but it was taken... but 30 was still pushin' the chest so I'm okay with it missing today. :D

Standing DB Curl
1. 25# dbs x 12
2. same as 1
3. same but 10.5 reps (maxed)

Tricep Rope Pull to Floor from Knees
1. 35# "heavy" setting x 15
2. 40# x 12
3. same as 2 --> do all sets with 40 next time

Also added in lots of random ab work tonight and did 2 sets of modified push-ups too -- trying to build up my chest without going too crazy; feels good to use those muscles and those push ups are so easy for me to do.

Cardio has been going well.
Saturday -- Stairmill for 45 minutes at the gym after lifting.
Sunday -- Ran/walked 4.5 miles outside (HARD)
Monday -- 20 minutes stairmill at the gym (Had to stop... felt SUPER SICK)
Tuesday -- Overslept so I took it off; knees hurt PM so I didn't coach running club either; I think I was just so damn tired from my MOTHER. :redhot:
Wednesday -- Feeling better. Did 40 minutes on the stairmill this morning without feeling woozy or too exhausted. Killer workout.

I can feel my soreness comin' on! Time for some Aleve and bedtime. :wavey:

I posted all that stuff and my thread got lost! :( Darnit! Oh well.

Happy Saturday, girls. SUPER :D because of a long holiday weekend. Going to the gym here in a few; today is a shoulders day. I could have gone last night but I figured I'd relax instead. The way my 4 day split is set up, it didn't matter if I went either day.

Yesterday was an interesting food day:

B: ISO shake, 2 scoops
L: 1 c. ff cottage cheese, PB Clif bar, sf/ff Jell-o pudding cup (Splenda)
D: Smokey Bones Buffalo burger with blue cheese and portobello + broccoli

I got home and did my fitday and I was at 1089! :) HAHA. :qt: HOORAY! So I had a few cashews and some Haagen-Daz ff zesty lemon sorbet. :p Man alive, that stuff is GREAT!

Today is my official weekly cheat day. I'll do the same breakfast and probably Panera for lunch. My friend's 30th birthday dinner is tonight at Universal Studios CityWalk -- we're eating at Bubba Gump's, the seafood restaurant based on the movie. VERY excited to eat there!!! :D It'll be a fun cheat meal.

Hope everyone is having a good day. I'm going to do my best to get to everyone's threads today and tomorrow and catch up where I left off. Work keeps me so damn busy! :rose: :wavey:

Nice workouts girl. Your progress is AMAZING!!!

Hope you enjoy/ed your cheat meal :p

Oh my, that buffalo burger sounds divine! :p Enjoy Bubba Gump's...we have one here in NYC. It's a lot of fun!

Sounds like you are doing very well, T-cake! :rose:

Roonytunes said:
Oh my, that buffalo burger sounds divine! :p Enjoy Bubba Gump's...we have one here in NYC. It's a lot of fun!

Sounds like you are doing very well, T-cake! :rose:
Thanks, Roons! Yes, the burger is AWESOME! i'm so happy I didn't get sick from it today! I had it once and i was fine but the 2nd time I wasn't fine, so I was questioning if my tummy can still handle red meat. Looks like it can -- I think the last incident was a remnant feeling from Christmas beef tenderloin! And i can't wait for dinner!

Jamie Lynn said:
Nice workouts girl. Your progress is AMAZING!!!

Hope you enjoy/ed your cheat meal :p
Hi sweetness! Thanks for teh kudos! :bigkiss: I am really happy too about the lifts progressing so quickly! :elephant:

:jump:SHOULDERS Today:jump:

Shoulder Press (Smith machine)
1. 20# on bar x 15 --> used this as a warm-up
2. 25# x 15
3. x 12
4. 30# x 8

Upright Row
1. squat bar + 20# x 12
2. x 12
3. squat bar + 25# x 8

DB Lateral Raises
1. 15# dbs x 12
2. same
3. same

DB Rear Delt Row
1. 40# single DB x 10 ea. arm
2. same
3. 45# x 8 ea. arm

Incline DB Compound Press (floor to above head for lateral delts)
1. 15# dbs x 10
2. same
3. same

Workout had increases all over since last time and 3 of those 5 moves I made notes to increase next time too. Something just gets into me -- I get through set 2, i'm dying... and suddenly 30 seconds later I find myself racking more weight for set 3 to push myself. Feels good.

Cardio afterward: 45 minutes on the stairmill of HIIT in 30 second to 2 minute intervals. Min speed: 7, Max speed: 15

I'm off to get ready for Bubba Gump's and dinner! :p :cool2: C-ya! :wavey:

It DOESN'T taste like Chicken. It's not as fatty as a burger but not as without substance as a veggie burger. That's my texture description. :)

Top Bottom