Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

T-Cake's 2006 Log

Ulter said:
Sorry to cut in... I don't think she knows we get in on Friday Night. I'm bringing my son and I won't take him out of school, plus T-Cake has school, so we'll miss the women's. Which kind of sucks. Well, not even kind of.
It does suck the women's is on Friday. I can't decide whether to take the day off and fly in on thurs for it, or just come in on fri night. That's why I asked. Regardless, we'll figure out a way to meet up...FINALLY! :)

Roonytunes said:
It does suck the women's is on Friday. I can't decide whether to take the day off and fly in on thurs for it, or just come in on fri night. That's why I asked. Regardless, we'll figure out a way to meet up...FINALLY! :)
Hooray! :arty:

"We're havin' a party... everybody's singin'.... dancin' to the music... on the radiooooooo... we've havin' a party..." :cool2: :D

I'm such a nerd -- in a Rod Stewart kinda mood today because my radio talk show guys were discussing him today.

Anyway, yes I do recall Ulter saying we'll be in that night. I don't care when we get there, it'll be FUN! I am thinking I might take the following Monday off from work anyway just to recouperate. We'll see!

Today was decent -- kids are driving me NUTS so I'm super happy tomorrow is FRIDAY and they're taking a quiz. That'll shut 'em up! :D:qt:

No lifting today but I did HIIT on the stairmill for 30 minutes this morning. I woke up too late for the spin class but crazy man WAS teaching -- and man, people drop like flies from that room! I never saw him sit down... and only 3 people were cycling (as opposed to the 15 that were there on Tuesday!) Maybe I'll take a class this weekend :)

I'm off to bed! :sleeping:

Roonytunes said:
Yayyyy! :dance2: It's hard to try something new, so kudos to you for giving it a shot and keeping up. SEE, I told you that you would be able to keep up without a problem. Did you enjoy it though? For me, it's very dependant on the instructor. There is one that I :heart: and I never miss his classes. However, there's another who's eh-okay, and when I do her class, it's just a way to get cardio in and not much else. You should try out crazy dude just to assess how crazy he is :FRlol:

You are one STRONG chica! My joints would fall off with some of the weight you do :D

ps - when are you getting in for the Arnold? Friday evening?

:wavey:
Yeah I am... well was... VERY picky with my instructors :lmao: IF I didn't think the class was even half way decent I was gone after about 10 minutes, so ya could say I had my favorites for sure :)

:wavey: Hi ya sweetie!!! MIssed ya the last few days :heart:

T-Cake said:
Hooray! :arty:

"We're havin' a party... everybody's singin'.... dancin' to the music... on the radiooooooo... we've havin' a party..." :cool2: :D

I'm such a nerd -- in a Rod Stewart kinda mood today because my radio talk show guys were discussing him today.

Anyway, yes I do recall Ulter saying we'll be in that night. I don't care when we get there, it'll be FUN! I am thinking I might take the following Monday off from work anyway just to recouperate. We'll see!

Today was decent -- kids are driving me NUTS so I'm super happy tomorrow is FRIDAY and they're taking a quiz. That'll shut 'em up! :D:qt:

No lifting today but I did HIIT on the stairmill for 30 minutes this morning. I woke up too late for the spin class but crazy man WAS teaching -- and man, people drop like flies from that room! I never saw him sit down... and only 3 people were cycling (as opposed to the 15 that were there on Tuesday!) Maybe I'll take a class this weekend :)

I'm off to bed! :sleeping:

I love quiz days, hopefully it is a long one and you can get some stuff done.

Have a great weekend!

ck2006 said:
I love quiz days, hopefully it is a long one and you can get some stuff done.

Have a great weekend!
Oh you TOTALLY know the routine! :D The quiz was a decent length -- I know a lot of the kids won't be pleased with how they did on it and I know it'll bring a lot of their grades down, but they were just RIDICULOUSLY crazy and out of control last week. I was fed up. So happy I at least got to stay away from them over the weekend -- tempted to take next Friday off from work just because I can. :rolleyes::qt: But shhhh!

T-Cake said:
Oh you TOTALLY know the routine! :D The quiz was a decent length -- I know a lot of the kids won't be pleased with how they did on it and I know it'll bring a lot of their grades down, but they were just RIDICULOUSLY crazy and out of control last week. I was fed up. So happy I at least got to stay away from them over the weekend -- tempted to take next Friday off from work just because I can. :rolleyes::qt: But shhhh!

:lmao: My hubby takes days off for the same reason... or to catch up on grading notebooks and tests. LOL!!! I hope you had a good weekend, and maybe this week the kids will be on their best behavior! ;)

It's time for a...

:elephant:T-Cake MEGA Update!:elephant:

Lots of logging to do. I'm doing my best to keep up, but it's hard.

Log for Saturday, January 20, 2007

:arty:Ulter's Birthday, BTW:arty:
I :heart: Ulter

Shoulder Lifts

Shoulder Press (Smith machine) --> Goal: All 30# sets
WU: 25# x 8

30# x 8 x 3 sets --> Made the goal!:D

Upright Row --> Goal: Sets of 12
1. squat rack bar + 20# x 12
2. squat rack bar + 25# x 12 --> 11 and 12 were 1/2 way! MAXED! :supercool
3. x 9.5 --> MAXED! :supercool

DB Lateral Raises --> Goal: sets of 12 OR increse to 20# dbs
1. 15# dbs x 12
2. 20# dbs x 8, powerdown to 15# x 7 MAXED
3. 20# x 6, 15# x 9 --> Gettin' there! Wanting to switch to 20s

DB Rear Delt Row
1. 40# single DB x 10 ea. arm
2. 45# SDB x 8
3. x 10 --> Really pushed here! :supercool

Incline DB Compound Press --> Goal: Sets of 12
1. 15# dbs x 12
2. x 12
3. 20# dbs x 8 :supercool --> Made it!

Ab Work
3 sets x 25 declined situps + 25# plate on chest
3 sets x 20 each mat crunches

Had lots of shoulder increases, including in that last move, which means my lateral delts may grow soon FINALLY! :D

Post-lift cardio: 5 minutes on the row machine, 45 minutes HIIT ladders (L9, 12, 15) on stairmill

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Lower Body Lifts

Leg Press
WU: 110# x 10

1. 140# x 10
2. 150# x 10 --> Next time start here
3. 160# x 10 --> Increases! :supercool

Good Mornings --> Goal: 45# on the bar
1. bar + 40# x 12
2. x 12
3. + 45# x 10 --> Made the goal! :supercool

Dead Lifts Goal: 85#
1. squat bar + 65# x 10
2. + 70# x 10
3. + 75# x 10 --> Increases! :D Getting closer!

Leg Curls
1. 55# each leg x 10
2. x 10 --> OK, I really hate these... so I dumped it. We broke up. :D I'm now going to do...

Prone Leg Curls instead! :D

70# x 10 x 3 sets --> MUCH better! Doesn't kill my knees

Leg Extensions
55# each leg x 10 x 3 sets

Seated Calve Raises
1. 90# x 10
2. 100# x 10
3. 105# x 10

Post-lift cardio: Believe it or not, I did a 60-minute spinning class AFTER lifting legs today. Yes, I'm certifiable, I think! :heart: Those classes just WASTE me!

Ok, I amaze me. :jump: Very productive, exhausting weekend. All that gym time plus Ulter's birthday and then I cooked so much today, I'm just tired. I'm pretty sure this week I'll take a day off. I have a free pass to Universal Studios so maybe I'll convince Ulter to play hooky from work on Friday and go with me. :D

Go Bears! :D :wavey:

Will2BLean said:
:lmao: My hubby takes days off for the same reason... or to catch up on grading notebooks and tests. LOL!!! I hope you had a good weekend, and maybe this week the kids will be on their best behavior! ;)
Dear God, I hope so! I'm going to send home grade printouts to parents this week to be signed if they have a D or F. These kids are in TROUBLE. We have the state standardized test in a couple weeks and these kids took the practice science portion with me -- the highest score was a 59%! Most of the kids had a 30% on a multiple choice portion.

Yes, I'm scared. :worried: But then again... if they fire me (which they wouldn't do because they know I'm a miracle worker with these kids) it'll be just in time for me to be a trainer and model my little hot ass off or something. I'll sell my story and make some $$$ or maybe just go into pharmaceutical sales... :) But for now... I teach my little boogers!

I'm glad to hear that you are enjoying spin!!! Going right after a leg workout huh? Now you sound like me... a lil crazy :insane: I hear ya on the weekends being go go go... hope you get to relax a little during the week to make up for it :rose:

Hello everyone!

Work is driving me nuts -- the kids are driving me crazy. I didn't even get to go online today or post. This state standardized testing is coming up quick and the school is just out of it's damn mind, I swear.

Anyway -- today was just a cardio day for me. I decided to do a circuit to keep my attention:

15 minutes HIIT on the elliptical machine (Precor)
15 minutes steady-state, full resistance on the rowing machine
20 minutes HIIT ladders/side-steps/kickbacks (L9, 12, 15) on stairmill

Total: 50 minutes

No lifting today -- going to lift Tuesday/Thursday this week because M/W the last two weeks was hella-crowded... and if I go Tues/Thurs this week Ulter can go with me. :heart: Yay! :D

Tomorrow is Day 6 of cardio, so hopefully I can get up in time to do the 5:45am spin class -- gonna get to bed early tonight! :) Wednesday I can SLEEP IN! :nighty:

Ok I'm tired today... nap time! BBL! :wavey:

Top Bottom