Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust250

Make sure you run some hot water over the syringe to warm up the sust and switch needles after you extract the sust from the vial.

I know this doesn't answer your question but it may help. I started injecting with 22gauge 1.5 inch in the quads. I injected all 1.5 inches and it was a bitch. A very reputible bro on her told me to go the full length of the needle for thick muscles like legs and ass. I bought 25 gauge 1" and pain is barely noticeable. But I am not running sust.

Last edited:
lol ramcononer! Remember when we were emailing each other about injecting..this is why I never inject in the ass...Cuz I sit on my ass all day long at work! hehe. I would inject the delts instead and after a few weeks you won't feel it anymore. Delts are a much small area which will get used to the prop . Injecting in the glutes - such a large area to get used to the gear. Also, your muscles aren't used to the concentration of the test - so give it some time. In the mean time, take ibuprofen 400 mgs and tylenol 2 tabs every 6 hours for the pain. And yes, I know the ug lab also, and it's not the gear...just ramocononers new at this :) good luck bro and email me sometime!

Good looking out spare...always there to help...I think my next shot im goin to try my quads or my delts..Im scared though lol...thanks alot will 1.5inch 23 gauge kill my thigh??

HI, I used sus 5 days ago .. let me tell you what happened. there is redness on my butt and it still hurts.. i m not going to inj any sus in my left cheek.. check this out www,. spotinjections.com maybe this will help you .. good luck

tried quads before ram, twice, and both had scary reactions and could barely walk. You have to be extremely careful injecting into your thighs. There are a lot of nerves and major arteries to be concerned about. I would build up a lot of muscle before i ever go that route again :p

Top Bottom