Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust 250, EQ, Winny cycle

good luck i leg extensions but more as a finishing movement as a flex with lots of reps light weight to bring the muscle to a rise

I think you've got plenty for legs there even after dropping leg extensions...maybe throw some trap work in on legdays?

And you're cutting right? Sitting at 226 you probably could throw a few hundred extra calories in your diet..2,200 seems a little in the low side for someone your size

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

It's probably a good idea to add some more calories to my diet, but I'll be honest it's still so hot down here that I already have to force myself to eat. Anymore and I feel bloated. I just don't have an appetite when it's 100 for 30 days strait. (that's a little exaggerated but you get the point)

I will start my cycle Monday morning. I will also start to post a weekly update for those of you that want to follow.

It's probably a good idea to add some more calories to my diet, but I'll be honest it's still so hot down here that I already have to force myself to eat. Anymore and I feel bloated. I just don't have an appetite when it's 100 for 30 days strait. (that's a little exaggerated but you get the point)
yeah I bet...you can always try ghrp-6 or injectable b-12 if you need to stimulate your apetite

A good suggestion junkie. Bin=liftin you just might give that a try. It wont work for everyone but for most peeps its golden.

yeah I bet...you can always try ghrp-6 or injectable b-12 if you need to stimulate your apetite

I will try that. I think I'm going to switch to Winny tabs but they are hard to find around here. If I can't find them what do you guys think about taking the liquid orally instead of injecting?

Ok first week has come and gone. No significant increases to speak of, although I'm not really anticipating any until the 3rd or 4th weeks. I took the advice of other members and cleaned up my routine (dropped leg extensions).

I feel like I'm sleeping better? And my sex drive is up a little. I found if I heat up the sust in hot water first it decreases the injection site soreness tremendously.

Has anyone had any luck with injecting in stomach or calves?

Top Bottom