Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sust 250, EQ, Winny cycle

Bin_Liftin

hello all,

I'm new to the site. Ive been lifting for almost 12 years and have 3 decent cycles under my belt.
My stats are as follows:

Ht: 5'9
Wt: 226lbs
BF% 10-12

I train cosistantly 5 days a week. Every other month I switch up my routine to try and trick my body.

It has been almost 4 years since my last cycle and I thought I'd start with a Sus250, EQ, Winny stack.

This is how I plan to stack it:

Weeks

1 sust 250 eod
2 sust 250 eod
3 sust 250 eod
4 sust 250 eod / EQ 500 mgs/week
5 sust 250 eod / EQ 500 mgs/week
6 sust 250 eod / EQ 500 mgs/week
7 sust 250 eod / EQ 500 mgs/week
8 sust 250 eod / EQ 500 mgs/week / Winny 50mgs ed
9 sust 250 eod / EQ 500 mgs/week / Winny 50mgs ed
10 sust 250 eod / EQ 500 mgs/week / Winny 50mgs ed
11sust 250 eod / EQ 500 mgs/week / Winny 50mgs ed
12sust 250 eod / EQ 500 mgs/week / Winny 50mgs ed

followed by a PCT

Diet is decent. I take in approx 2200 clean cal per day..

Let me know what you think.

Last edited:
Hey bro cycle is looking pretty nice. IDK if you have read N2s thought on Sust or not. But him and a lot of other peeps in the business feel that Sust is better at every 3rd day. Just FYI bro.
Also what is your PCT gonna be bro?
Could you post up your workout plz?

Sorry for the delayed post. SoCal is on fire and I've been working a tone!

My PST is clomid and nolva

I've always had good luck with them..

I will post my work out when I get to a computer, this is a lot to type on my phone.

Ahhhh! finally home for more than 24 hours. My routiune will be as follows:

Monday

**Note all my workouts consist of 3 sets, starting with 12 reps (lightest) working down to 8 reps (heaviest)

Back
- Dead lifts
- Bent over rows
- Lat pull downs
- Shrugs (barbell & dunbbell)

Bicepts
- Dumbell & barbell curls
- Hammer curls
- 21 curls on smith machine
- Isolation curls

Tueasday

Chest
- Incline, falt, decline bench (all with dumbbells)
- Dunbbell fly's
- Incline and decline cable crosses

Tri's
- Kick backs
- Skull crushers
- Close grip bench
- Isolation pull downs on the smith machine

Wednesday

REST

Thursday

Legs
- Squats
- Hack squats
- Front squats
- Leg extesions
- Leg curls
- Leg press

Friday

REST

Saturday
- Flat bench
- dead lifts
- Squats

Sunday

Rest

** NOTE** throughout the week (except for leg days) I'll do secondaries ( forearms, calves ,abs etc.) in between sets.

Hope this helps and sorry for the delayed response.
-

Hey bro only one thing I dont like is your doing leg extensions. These wreck more knees then anything else in sports! With all the squating and variations that you do the leg extensions really arent doing you any good at all bro. Would like to see you dump them out and forget them. (IMO)

Thanks for the advice!! Everytime I do them they become incresingly more painful to complete and everytime I say "I'm never doing those again!" but everytime I do them. I think I'll junk the leg extensions and add strait leg deads!

Thanks for the advice!! Everytime I do them they become incresingly more painful to complete and everytime I say "I'm never doing those again!" but everytime I do them. I think I'll junk the leg extensions and add strait leg deads!
I think you've got plenty for legs there even after dropping leg extensions...maybe throw some trap work in on legdays?

And you're cutting right? Sitting at 226 you probably could throw a few hundred extra calories in your diet..2,200 seems a little in the low side for someone your size

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

Top Bottom