Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

supersets

AAden

Hey everybody.

I'm not looking to get huge or anything like that I'm just looking to get alittle stronger. I've been working out since freshman year in high school I'm currently 21.

I have a question about the idea of pushing one day and pulling another.
i.e
day 1 back and bicepts
da2 chest and tricepts.

vs
day 1. chest and back
day 2. bicepts and tricepts

I've heard of both ideas

The main problems are either
You shouldn't do chest and tricepts or back and bicepts on the same day because you'll burnout your tricepts and bicepts.

The other arugument is... chest and tricepts work together and so do back and bicepts
You shouldn't break up your chest and tricepts and back and bicepts. If you do chest and back one day and bis and tris the next You already hit bicepts and tricepts on day one so lifting tricepts and bicepts the next day is working the same muscle groups two days in a row.
it stops the rest period of growth.

i was wondering if any resreach on these two ideas. I'm really stuck on these ideas.

if push/pull is what you want, then chest/tri's and back/bi's is the way to go. I can't think of any back movenment thats a push or bi's for that matter. I'd try both ways for a few weeks and see which one you like/respond more to and go with that.

Top Bottom