Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super dark tren e?!

Just saw the pic....NO WAY! Like SD said if the source is reputable, and you say its one of the big ones on the board here, they should switch out that ´product...period!

I have never even seen something that dark. You say that they emailed you back and said it was gtg, but I would like to see them pin 2ml in front of me.

Make some more noise, post them here in the gear section with pics and out them. Put some pressure on them to refund you or send out some new product. I cant see how they let that out the door, or pre-warned you if it was supposedly alright.

I would not touch that stuff. If they don't make it right then expose the labs name.

I can't contact the actual lab. Contacted the source and got told "it's the batch color" and "it's safe". I sent another message with a picture explaining that I wanted a replacement. Hell idc if it's a diff brand so long as it's clean and accurately dosed

I did the same thing I don't want a refund I want new stuff! I'll let you know if the do, also let me know what they say.

Top Bottom