Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super dark tren e?!

I'm not sure what's going to happen. Mods chimed in on the other two forums and said to submit um an email about it and they were all going directly to the head person. Hoping something can be done here. My message has yet to be answered currently.

And yeah, without having a 100% certainty that this is safe I will not use it

I got the same thing bro I emailed with pic they told me was due to oxidation and that it proves it's legit tren in there and it's safe but I'm still curious about it

You couldn't pay me enough money to inject that shit into my own body. Fuck that. I would trash it bro it's just one fuckin vial

I just got a email back and they said it's very safe to use just batch color very legit tren

I've got 3 vials of it, planned to start my cycle Monday, guess that's not happening. Of course they'll say it's safe, they don't wanna lose money.

There's no way I feel safe injecting that

If they really arnt gonna do anything about this I'm not buying from then again, ever.

Also pissed cuz I don't have the money for more at the moment.

Hang onto it in the back of your closet or something. Just on the off chance its totally legit youll still have it. Hell, youve already bought it.

Top Bottom