Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Masteron e and tren ace question.

keepnitreal

So I trust my lab because my rats have used it before and it's had good results. First time wig tren and guy sends me picture and it's dark orange... I understand its 'normal' .

Problem is I have mast e fm another source but same lab and it's sliiiiiightly darker than test e BUT this mast e (same lab and label) but different source has a dark ish orange look to the mast e....I trust my sources they wouldn't screw me buttt just wondering could mast e be darkish color and another mast e same lab be completely different color ?

So I trust my lab because my rats have used it before and it's had good results. First time wig tren and guy sends me picture and it's dark orange... I understand its 'normal' .

Problem is I have mast e fm another source but same lab and it's sliiiiiightly darker than test e BUT this mast e (same lab and label) but different source has a dark ish orange look to the mast e....I trust my sources they wouldn't screw me buttt just wondering could mast e be darkish color and another mast e same lab be completely different color ?

Most certainly it could depending on the oil used/ process used to filter / and many other things.

Top Bottom