Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super dark tren e?!

I have seen legit tren come in yellow, clear, orange and bright orange. Was this a UG lab or a home conversion? Maybe The_chemist can chime in here.

Is it cloudy as well or clear?

Tren turning dark is a function of oxidation.

This is the accredited response.

Without knowing the details of the conversion process, i would wager a guess that your hormone is legitimate, and the conversion was fraught with errors.

I have seen legit tren come in yellow, clear, orange and bright orange. Was this a UG lab or a home conversion? Maybe The_chemist can chime in here.

Yes, the first Finaplix pellets i converted over a decade ago were clear and golden yellow. Now all the tren API being manufactured in China will show the physical property of a dark orange, or bright orange color, depending on the carrier its suspended in.

Jmbaumga. Directly contact the source with pics. Mods contacted me on other boards and said all the dark tren cases are being handled directly by the main person

Apparently "toasted" sesame oil will get that dark. Apparently sesame oil also has a nutty smell - if you open one of the vials report back on the smell.

Some things that can be determined:
1. Heat was used to the point of darkening something
2. Any kind of heat is not necessary for trenE @200mg/ml
3. The process looks botched.

Again, I'd ask for a replacement. If appearances weren't important in this game then why would they spend all this time/energy creating fancy labels?

Top Bottom