Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super dark tren e?!

like i told you on other board trenbolone batches color always varies ,,,sometimes dark sometimes light in color

Yeah thanks for the info we already know, why not post some pics of tren so dark that you cant see the numbers on a needle then we can agree with your "professional" opinion.

Not sure how to upload pics from my phone onto here. If you want to pm me
I can email you a pic and you can post it up?

No bro, not you. I was specifically referring to the post I quoted, he tends to offer huge opinions with nothing to back them up.

PM me if you like and we can get the images and take a look, but like most others said here...that dark is just not normal. I have brewed quite a bit of tren and you are talking coffee black I assume, and that doesnt sound right.

You can also look for some opinions from Semper03 or Goinon4T who have brewed a lot and they can chime in, but I think you are best to stay away from that one.

Hey! Mine just can in today black also! Tren E 200 same brand what did you find out this sucks.. I have been searching all day about it.

Little relieved I'm not the only one. Probably have only found the same stuff as you. Nothing that makes me too confident about using it

Im not injecting shit that looks like black tar heroin. If your source is reputable show him pics and he should refund or replace

This is actually my first time using this source, not happy so far. I mean its black.. Can I post a pic on here?

Top Bottom