Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super dark tren e?!

Yeah I'm putting mine back and waiting to see what happens I've always had a amber color for years this first for me

Here's what they said

Trenbolone color varies by the amount of heat that the raw material was exposed to during manufacturing as well as the temperature at which the raw has been transported/stored at since its conception. It is important to note that the color of tren in its finished form has no bearing on the product's potency and is merely a cosmetic condition. As long as there are no impurities floating within the oil, or settling of particles when the product is left sitting for an extended period of time, then it is perfectly safe to use and we guarantee that it will yield the desired results.
If however, the use of this product causes you concern, we are willing to reship the same product containing a different color tinting.

Received the exact same message today, asked to have three new ones sent to me. It's not that I don't trust them. It's that NO ONE has ever seen this before and out of the decades this has been made that alone scares me.. It looks like they are taking care of it. We will see how they respond.

Mail it to me and take it on video, my Chuck norris like ass would kill the tren if something where wrong with it ;D

Alright so I let them know that I do want a replacement (as I'm sure everyone else has as well). Yes the lab messed up big time, and the source should've been tighter on quality control BUT if they follow thru on the message they sent all of us, that shows good customer service to me. They didn't say it's safe now stfu

Here's what they said

Trenbolone color varies by the amount of heat that the raw material was exposed to during manufacturing as well as the temperature at which the raw has been transported/stored at since its conception. It is important to note that the color of tren in its finished form has no bearing on the product's potency and is merely a cosmetic condition. As long as there are no impurities floating within the oil, or settling of particles when the product is left sitting for an extended period of time, then it is perfectly safe to use and we guarantee that it will yield the desired results.
If however, the use of this product causes you concern, we are willing to reship the same product containing a different color tinting.

There's the problem right THERE. Anyone else see it? Bam. Pm me if you wish.

Top Bottom