Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Super Concentrated Protien Shots give you "The Squirts" too??

First off, I love getting 50 grams of protien in 2 swallows, but like clockwork about 2 hours later I have to shit like a pet coon. Diarreha for anyone who dont catch my drift. I usually shit twice over the 4 hours after drinking it. Anyone else have this problem, and what do you do about it?

Check the label bro. Is hydrolyzed collagen on there? Yeah, now check the label on a bag of dog food. Ok? Go ahead and check the label on some popular laxatives and stool softeners. Is it adding up? lol

Those protein shots are made with worthless dog food grade proteins. They make for awesome laxatives though :D

The idea is ingenious, but the protein quality is worthless. Out of those 50g your body might be absorbing and using 10g.

What a coincidence you said that. I talked to a guy at Vitamin Shoppe tonight and he warned me of the collagen. He said it can cause hair loss if used long term. Fuck, I thought I had a winner. Oh well I will return that dogshit tomorrow for more Protien Blitz drinks, Nice taste and 30 grams of protien and 1 gram carb

First off, I love getting 50 grams of protien in 2 swallows, but like clockwork about 2 hours later I have to shit like a pet coon. Diarreha for anyone who dont catch my drift. I usually shit twice over the 4 hours after drinking it. Anyone else have this problem, and what do you do about it?

nope and i take about the same amoutn in a fe chugs about 3-4 times a day.
BTW it WONT pass threw you that fast your havign some kind of reaction to somthin in it.
lactose?

nope and i take about the same amoutn in a fe chugs about 3-4 times a day.
BTW it WONT pass threw you that fast your havign some kind of reaction to somthin in it.
lactose?

No Lctose problem here. I already traded that shit in today for Protien Blitz by Designer whey. My stomach is usally strong as iron

Thats why I stick too whey isolate only. ZERO stomach discomfort or problems.

Yep, it's indigestable collegen...that's why your body is rejecting it. Hell, you get more usable protein from a couple of caps of GEAR.

Top Bottom