Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuck at the airport

heatherrae said:
The terrorists were not from Iraq. Sadam hated them as much as we do. Sadam was a shitty leader and I'm sure many people are happy to be free of him, but don't kid yourself that we went over there to liberate the poor people from Sadam. If that were the case, we would have helped the kurds. We would help Darfur. I could go on and on about people that we could help liberate.

If anything, Bush just keeps the terrorists stirred up. He is making the middle east unstable in his pursuit of oil.

That's why when we tried to build a wall to seperate the civil war, all the libs started crying about diversity! Ridiculous!

Pursuit of oil? I haven't seen any oil yet, have you? It's not the 60's, oil is not as powerful as it used to be.

I know.... it's not liberation unless we put food in the mouths of poor African children....like Dafur

Saddam did hate the terrorists, but don't we have a great foot-hole now???!!! :fistfullo

Army_Stud said:
That's why when we tried to build a wall to seperate the civil war, all the libs started crying about diversity! Ridiculous!

Pursuit of oil? I haven't seen any oil yet, have you? It's not the 60's, oil is not as powerful as it used to be.

I know.... it's not liberation unless we put food in the mouths of poor African children....like Dafur

Saddam did hate the terrorists, but don't we have a great foot-hole now???!!! :fistfullo
You haven't seen any oil? Well Halliburton sure is over there in force. Who owns a big interest in Halliburton? Cheney.

A great foot-hold? Are you kidding? We have boys dying left and right with no plan of how we will ever leave the country and no real purpose for being there.

You don't really believe we are over there to liberate the people from Saddam do you? That was not even our stated purpose for going over there. The stated purpose was because they allegedly had weapons of mass destruction. That all ended up being a LIE meant to terrorize a nation that was still reeling afte 9/11.

What was the first thing that bush said to the Iraqi people after he declared victory? he said "Iraqi people, do not destroy the oil wells." LOL. He didn't say that they were free or that things would be better now. He warned them to stay away from the oil...:lmao:

heatherrae said:
You haven't seen any oil? Well Halliburton sure is over there in force. Who owns a big interest in Halliburton? Cheney.

A great foot-hold? Are you kidding? We have boys dying left and right with no plan of how we will ever leave the country and no real purpose for being there.

You don't really believe we are over there to liberate the people from Saddam do you? That was not even our stated purpose for going over there. The stated purpose was because they allegedly had weapons of mass destruction. That all ended up being a LIE meant to terrorize a nation that was still reeling afte 9/11.

What was the first thing that bush said to the Iraqi people after he declared victory? he said "Iraqi people, do not destroy the oil wells." LOL. He didn't say that they were free or that things would be better now. He warned them to stay away from the oil...:lmao:

Please don't feed me the Micheal Moore liberal crap. Halliburton? I know you're smarter than to turn this argument into Halliburton....

There are reasons we're over there that civilians won't know for many years. . Our common purpose is to kill as many terrorists that want a piece.

I wish we would start taking those asses oil...It would make my cessna fuel cheaper.

My butt is sore. I have been in the same spot for 4 hours. The only action was this drunk girl that sat next to me. She was telling me about how drunk she was...pretty hot. I thought about asking her to massage my ass.

Last edited:
Army_Stud said:
Please don't feed me the Micheal Moore liberal crap. Halliburton? I know you're smarter than to turn this argument into Halliburton....

There are reasons we're over there that civilians won't know for many years. . Our common purpose is to kill as many terrorists that want a piece.

I wish we would start taking those asses oil...It would make my cessna fuel cheaper.

My butt is sore. I have been in the same spot for 4 hours. The only action was this drunk girl that sit next to me. She was telling me about how drunk she was...pretty hot. I thought about asking her to massage my ass.
How about we go after the terrorists who actually did attack us? We still haven't found bin laden. They are not in Iraq...lol.

heatherrae said:
How about we go after the terrorists who actually did attack us? We still haven't found bin laden. They are not in Iraq...lol.

We have. How about an ass massage?

Army_Stud said:
We have. How about an ass massage?
Your hands aren't big enough, I'm afraid.

I'm a whole-lotta woman right now...lol.

Army_Stud said:
Of course my plane was late arriving in Cincinnati and now I'm stuck here until 9 tonight, instead of 1:30!!

I am bored out of my mind, so I'm looking to start a fight....

go rent a car for $45. go drive around the city and enjoy yourself. that's what i'd do if i was stuck somewhere.

if there's a hot chick also delayed, ask her to join u.

r

Top Bottom