Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuck at the airport

Army_Stud said:
Yes, they managed to get into the educational system during the Civil Rights Era. Smart move.

Professors also mold the young kids minds at a very influential time. Being open-minded is really "cool".

There is a new wave of Conservatism creeping up...better watch for it, or rednecks like me will bite ya in the ass.
I think you have your cause and effect backwards.

they are liberal because they are better educated --not the other way around...lol.

heatherrae said:
I think you have your cause and effect backwards.

they are liberal because they are better educated --not the other way around...lol.

In all honesty most of the libs I meet are uneducated and very ignorant. I know the sterotype is backwards, but that's not reality.

Let me give you an example...How do the Iraqi people fell about us being in their country?

Army_Stud said:
In all honesty most of the libs I meet are uneducated and very ignorant. I know the sterotype is backwards, but that's not reality.

Let me give you an example...How do the Iraqi people fell about us being in their country?
Well, considering you are walking through carrying a BIG GUN, I would think they really aren't going to come to you and complain...lol.

heatherrae said:
Well, considering you are walking through carrying a BIG GUN, I would think they really aren't going to come to you and complain...lol.

They complain about everything... The vast majority of Iraqi's are very grateful to what we've done for them. Everything you see on the media depicts otherwise. Perfect example of ignorance and the left.

I'm not a blind-Bush follower by any means. I disagree with MANY of his policies, including his failure on the border. But he's handled the terrorism threat better than any dem would of. You're safe at night because brave soldiers are risking their lives fighting in what they believe is a just cause. Another terrorist attack hasn't happened since 9/11 and probably won't until the dems pull us out of Iraq, causing the terroists to bring the fight back to our soil.

Army_Stud said:
They complain about everything... The vast majority of Iraqi's are very grateful to what we've done for them. Everything you see on the media depicts otherwise. Perfect example of ignorance and the left.

I'm not a blind-Bush follower by any means. I disagree with MANY of his policies, including his failure on the border. But he's handled the terrorism threat better than any dem would of. You're safe at night because brave soldiers are risking their lives fighting in what they believe is a just cause. Another terrorist attack hasn't happened since 9/11 and probably won't until the dems pull us out of Iraq, causing the terroists to bring the fight back to our soil.
The terrorists were not from Iraq. Sadam hated them as much as we do. Sadam was a shitty leader and I'm sure many people are happy to be free of him, but don't kid yourself that we went over there to liberate the poor people from Sadam. If that were the case, we would have helped the kurds. We would help Darfur. I could go on and on about people that we could help liberate.

If anything, Bush just keeps the terrorists stirred up. He is making the middle east unstable in his pursuit of oil.

army stud what is your rank?
gotta at least be 2nd LT right?

Top Bottom