Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuck at the airport

Army_Stud said:
It's okay, there are plenty of liberal attorney women around .... :supercool
None as clever and attractive as me. I'm one of a kind.

Army_Stud said:
If you were only Conservative you'd be quite the catch!
have you noticed that the majority of college professors are liberal? Most of the intelligensia of the nation are liberals. hmmmmmm....

heatherrae said:
have you noticed that the majority of college professors are liberal? Most of the intelligensia of the nation are liberals. hmmmmmm....

Yes, they managed to get into the educational system during the Civil Rights Era. Smart move.

Professors also mold the young kids minds at a very influential time. Being open-minded is really "cool".

There is a new wave of Conservatism creeping up...better watch for it, or rednecks like me will bite ya in the ass.

Army_Stud said:
Yes, they managed to get into the educational system during the Civil Rights Era. Smart move.

Professors also mold the young kids minds at a very influential time. Being open-minded is really "cool".

There is a new wave of Conservatism creeping up...better watch for it, or rednecks like me will bite ya in the ass.
they also don't have to make money in the "Real world" and live in a sheltered unrealistic college environment.
these "educators" have little in common with the majority of the citizenry

Top Bottom