Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stuck at the airport

army_stud

Of course my plane was late arriving in Cincinnati and now I'm stuck here until 9 tonight, instead of 1:30!!

I am bored out of my mind, so I'm looking to start a fight....

Don't gay people annoy the shit out of you? I see this little fagot sitting on his laptop and I want to go kick him in the face.

I also can't stand little white kids who act black....I want to kick them in their faces as well.

Last, I want to kick every liberal looking person in the face. You know the kind, with their snotty demeanor and their little MLK glasses.

Maybe you should just go wrastle a plane to the ground, take over with your six shooter and fly that fucker to Texas where the men are REAL men and the chili is HOT?

heatherrae said:
Maybe you should just go wrastle a plane to the ground, take over with your six shooter and fly that fucker to Texas where the men are REAL men and the chili is HOT?
lol!

heatherrae said:

Then I'll go cut down a tree on my ranch in Crawford..

If you want to start a fight you have to say something controversial not just sit around pointing out the stuff we agree on.

Thats it, I'm calling in a bomb threat in cinnci and tell em to look for a skinny redneck.

jestro said:
Thats it, I'm calling in a bomb threat in cinnci and tell em to look for a skinny redneck.
I don't know about the skinny part.

By the way, the Cincinnati airport is actually in Kentucky, not cincinnati.

Just a bit o' trivia.

Top Bottom