Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strength stack with geneza pharma

Falszoe

decided to try geneza pharma for a strength cycle ahead of a powerlifting competition buried it will be organized by my gym and a bunch of us are going to get in on it and see who can win it will be a lot of fun and I don’t want to leave anything on the table. Ended up gaining around 30 pounds on my major lifts. Got very strong and a short amount of time. Communication & Ordering process was very simple on their website. delivery is very fast. 5 or 6 days total. ordered tren, superdrol, test. results are awesome super duper strength gains.

decided to try geneza pharma for a strength cycle ahead of a powerlifting competition buried it will be organized by my gym and a bunch of us are going to get in on it and see who can win it will be a lot of fun and I don’t want to leave anything on the table. Ended up gaining around 30 pounds on my major lifts. Got very strong and a short amount of time. Communication & Ordering process was very simple on their website. delivery is very fast. 5 or 6 days total. ordered tren, superdrol, test. results are awesome super duper strength gains.
thats a good plan geneza is a brand id push for if i used tren
im on geneza test on and off good quality

Geneza one of the top selling brand from NapsGear.org

Top Bottom