Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

geneza pharma is a new source for me!

leggrid

New member
My old source got busted and he got arrested for drugs. Was using him for a few years so I had to find a new source. Decided to go with Geneza Pharma. Read good reviews on them. Very impressed. The first thing I noticed is I could feel the testosterone working a lot faster than I could using my old buddy's products that he was selling me. I have a feeling all along I was using underdosed products because the geneza pharma blows it away.
 
My old source got busted and he got arrested for drugs. Was using him for a few years so I had to find a new source. Decided to go with Geneza Pharma. Read good reviews on them. Very impressed. The first thing I noticed is I could feel the testosterone working a lot faster than I could using my old buddy's products that he was selling me. I have a feeling all along I was using underdosed products because the geneza pharma blows it away.
geneza is trusted bro long time on EF like 20 years
 
Top Bottom