Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Strength of 50mg Var equivelant to 50mg Fina?

BigRed54

Just wondering if the strength increase with 50mg Var/ed would be very similiar to 50mg Fina/ed? Of course i know Fina is the strongest of them all. But I was curious though. And i've never taken Var.

BigRed54 said:
Just wondering if the strength increase with 50mg Var/ed would be very similiar to 50mg Fina/ed? Of course i know Fina is the strongest of them all. But I was curious though. And i've never taken Var.

If you know that Fina is the strongest of them all then why would 50mg of Var be equal to 50mg of Fina???

I was waiting for somone to say that. The reason why i said Fina is the strongest of them all, which is known over all the boards. But not just anyone takes 50mg Var/ed either. Cause its so expensive. And actually i've had a couple people tell me on other boards that they got more strength from 50mg Var than Fina.

I've never used fina, but I would guess that Fina is better for strength mg for mg. I love anavar and the strength I get from it, but I feel that even winny gives me more strength than var.

Usually as a rule stronger androgens = greater strength increases.

I don't get strength gains from fina. And I haven't run var in a long time, I don't remember. I don't necessarily agree, mg for mg fina is the "strongest steriod" (whatever that means). For me, its fatloss & hardening properties are nothing short of amazing, and, yes I get some stinky piss from it, but, especially with r-ala, I don't "feel" (based on 15yrs gear experience) it being much "stronger" than others. Don't get me wrong, its a great drug, but, why it has this cult status I don't understand...

Top Bottom