Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

strange feeling after test e

do you think it was caused by the test, or not related, i am due to do my next one in 3days and not looking forward to it if i get the same feelings again.. Saying that today is Wednesday and i feel better.
could that be due to the test levels lowering or maybe i just had a bug at the same time :/

If u were/are running a slight fever it could be the test, but it's not out of the ordinary. Your body tries to fight off anything you're not used to having inside your body, almost treats it as an infection and your temp rises. It'll go away soon if that's the problem.

Otherwise you could just be catching a bug or something, or your just having some hardcore placebo.

Went to doctor today and everything okjust got high blood pressure,

so thank you to everyone for input and helping out a newbie to this forum :)

although doctor has advised me to stay away from n2guard for some reason :/ although have to keep eye on blood pressure...
don't know weather to use it or not now!

I very much doubt your doctor has a fucking clue what N2guard is.. show him the label and he will say otherwise

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

although doctor has advised me to stay away from n2guard for some reason :/ although have to keep eye on blood pressure...
don't know weather to use it or not now!

Lol are you serious? Did you show the doctor the ingredients? This made me laugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

i have also been advised to take adex to lower estrogen level, but should i be takin that with n2guard or just one or the other ? So many opinions on this its so hard to make right choice :(

Hell yes.. I studied anatomy with maby medical student so of whom I'm very good friends with and any of them will tell you how little they know about steroids or supplements..

that's what i thought, as i was explaining things to my doctor and she had never heard of, hence why i am on this forum..
would you suggest using n2guard and adex then... Or just one of them ?

that's what i thought, as i was explaining things to my doctor and she had never heard of, hence why i am on this forum..
would you suggest using n2guard and adex then... Or just one of them ?

Both.. they do different things.. you can't replace one with the other

Top Bottom