Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stopping AAS after 5 days of use

i don't care how old you are that is ridiculous to not run a pct.

it does NOT take very long for test prop to shut you down.

bro its prop for 5 days c'mon you think he needs to run a pct for a month when he didn't even give his body the chance to know wtf is happening... sorry my bro you are off on this one

bro its prop for 5 days c'mon you think he needs to run a pct for a month when he didn't even give his body the chance to know wtf is happening... sorry my bro you are off on this one

but thats not what you said.. you said because he was 22 he didn't need a pct. actually because he is so young its even more crucial to run a pct because he has much more to lose.

now the arguement that he was on for only 5 days has credence.. however keep in mind it will take that prop a solid 1.5 weeks to clear his system entirely. so in reality that is 2-3 weeks with hormones in his system, albeit low levels.. but even low levels are enough to suppress. don't believe me? run bloods, then run prop yourself for 5 days then stop.. then run bloods 1 week later.. i promise your LH would crater from the first blood test to the 2nd. it takes hours for prop to hit the body hard

but thats not what you said.. you said because he was 22 he didn't need a pct. actually because he is so young its even more crucial to run a pct because he has much more to lose.

now the arguement that he was on for only 5 days has credence.. however keep in mind it will take that prop a solid 1.5 weeks to clear his system entirely. so in reality that is 2-3 weeks with hormones in his system, albeit low levels.. but even low levels are enough to suppress. don't believe me? run bloods, then run prop yourself for 5 days then stop.. then run bloods 1 week later.. i promise your LH would crater from the first blood test to the 2nd. it takes hours for prop to hit the body hard

You're the first to tell this. The doctor said I don't need a PCT, a good friend bodybuilder told me again that I don't need it and some people here said the samething...

In the army with the Canadian Forces. They will test everything. I know what I'm talking about. I applied 8 months ago and I got a phone call yesterday and they tell me that I'm in the procedure now so...

The military doesn't test for AAS without reasonable cause

you can come off now, not take anything and be just fine..

BUT

the fact is the test prop acts quickly and you are most likely a tad bit shutdown. You will bounce back just fine on your own but at the moment you may be suffering from less than adequate test levels. That could leave you feeling sluggish among other negative things that may last for a bit until you are fully back to normal. Adding in in a natural test booster would be a good idea because of this. I would find some D-AA and start using that. It is inexpensive and very effective as a natural test booster. 3 grams per day.. either in the morning or pre-workout.

You're the first to tell this. The doctor said I don't need a PCT, a good friend bodybuilder told me again that I don't need it and some people here said the samething...

I have seen hundreds of bloodwork so I don't care if some people on here said you don't need a pct or what some idiot at the gym told you.. no offense to any of the good bro's on here but nobody on here has the bloodwork experience I have regarding AAS.

i will bet any amount of money you can borrow and get that if you run test prop for 5 days then stop then test after a week your LH levels would crater. if someone on here wants to bet me on this please come forward and lets do this, otherwise do not give shit advice and pass it off as fact

bloodwork doesn't lie, and bloodwork isn't ignorant .. the problem is your LH will crater and may not bounce back without the help of a pct.. these are the facts and i've seen tons of guys who have permanently suppressed themselves by using hormones at a young age.

now if you want to take that gamble then that is your business. just don't give me the whole 'my doctor said', 'my friend said' so i am right and you are wrong.

i never said to run some crazy ass pct with hcg, SERM, and a million things.. I'm just saying a natty T booster like phyto-serms right here http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...and-new-formula-out-1257863.html#post16574193 that will increase your T levels and drop your estrogen would be perfect.

you are right i should have explained myself better..i meant that at 22 his body is more likely to recover then if he was over 30.. that said the only way to know for sure is blood work.. better safe then have libido problems

I have seen hundreds of bloodwork so I don't care if some people on here said you don't need a pct or what some idiot at the gym told you.. no offense to any of the good bro's on here but nobody on here has the bloodwork experience I have regarding AAS.

i will bet any amount of money you can borrow and get that if you run test prop for 5 days then stop then test after a week your LH levels would crater. if someone on here wants to bet me on this please come forward and lets do this, otherwise do not give shit advice and pass it off as fact

bloodwork doesn't lie, and bloodwork isn't ignorant .. the problem is your LH will crater and may not bounce back without the help of a pct.. these are the facts and i've seen tons of guys who have permanently suppressed themselves by using hormones at a young age.

now if you want to take that gamble then that is your business. just don't give me the whole 'my doctor said', 'my friend said' so i am right and you are wrong.

i never said to run some crazy ass pct with hcg, SERM, and a million things.. I'm just saying a natty T booster like phyto-serms right here

I'll take this in consideration. Thanks. You said taking natty T-Booster. Currently I have 2 Natty T-Booster at home.

I have these : Test Freak by PharmaFreak and Anabolic Freak by Pharmafreak

Should I be ok with these two ? Thanks a lot for your help. Really appreciated !

Yes, start taking those.. one of them have D-AA in it. I can't remember which one. PharmaFreak is an awesome company BTW.. for anyone that cares lol

I'll take this in consideration. Thanks. You said taking natty T-Booster. Currently I have 2 Natty T-Booster at home.

I have these : Test Freak by PharmaFreak and Anabolic Freak by Pharmafreak

Should I be ok with these two ? Thanks a lot for your help. Really appreciated !

Never heard of either one of them boosters, so they could be caps of crap and filler for all we know.

The sponsors we have here have solid products, and the only ones we can really comment on to be honest. With anything else you are on your own

Top Bottom