Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

still small.........

ffknight84 said:
hmmm, somethign must be wrong with me, im about 200 lbs, 6'2 6'3 but i look thicker than 200, everyone guesses 225. I have a reallt small midsection and little back width, and possibly my muscles are not very dense, who knows??
not really sure man.Maybe I'd look way different standing next to another person:/

My pants are falling off cause this is cali,and thats what's comfortable.Low pants are a style kinda.Whatever.They are 32's if that helps.

sermon_of_mockery said:
whatever,at least I have a big dick.

morningpose2.jpg

Prove it!

sermon_of_mockery said:
whatever,at least I have a big dick.

My personal feeling...You have a lot to work with. U could be big if that is what u want to do......U will just need to commit! Other wise u look fine. U are defiantly a cut above the average Joe! Nice mid section. U have your shoulders rolled back in the photo but it looks to me like you have a nice upper body.....Believe it or not it's the lower body that's really a bitch to train. If you don't have good genitics in you legs it is a real up hill battle! Best of luck! keep training!

eh,I'm not looking to get big.I'd rather be 180-190 with alot of definition.My legs are actually my best feature,they grow the most out of any other muscle on me.I just recentlly started training them often,so no pics,yet!

Excellant

sermon_of_mockery said:
eh,I'm not looking to get big.I'd rather be 180-190 with alot of definition.My legs are actually my best feature,they grow the most out of any other muscle on me.I just recentlly started training them often,so no pics,yet!

That’s great....good sign too! U can defiantly get huge if u want....your goals are very reasonable...keep us posted....

it all depends what you want to look like. you appear to be in good shape, lean, athletic. imo - you'll definitely look better after packing on some more muscle. but, you look good now bro.

Top Bottom