Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

still small.........

I hate to say it but you are really skinny. I mean if that is the look you like cool. But if you want a bigger build I think you need to eat more, plus maybe some heavy core excercises

Lord_Suston said:
I hate to say it but you are really skinny. I mean if that is the look you like cool. But if you want a bigger build I think you need to eat more, plus maybe some heavy core excercises
Don't worry man,saying I'm skinny is a blessing to me seeing as I've been 60 lbs overweight my whole life.I do want more size,but only 10-15 lbs is all.I have no desire to be a monster,only vascular and lean @190.

Good work, heavy core exercises would definitely help ya reach that 15 lbs. quicker. Good luck and keep up the good work!

looking lean, definately not too skinnny ( maybe to a HC bodybuilder ) proportioned. like you said 15 more pounds and you'd have some nice size. how tall are you?

hmmm, somethign must be wrong with me, im about 200 lbs, 6'2 6'3 but i look thicker than 200, everyone guesses 225. I have a reallt small midsection and little back width, and possibly my muscles are not very dense, who knows??

Top Bottom