Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sterolizer's 2012 Transformation Contest Log

Hey lizer looking good in your pics bro. Send me that pm to plz, wanna see what your up man!
You have a really nice platform to start with bro. Looking like somewhere around 12-14% bf and thats a gr8 place to be.
Will be interesting to see you workout plan and how it all comes togetther for you bro.
Best of luck to you brother!

Hey lizer looking good in your pics bro. Send me that pm to plz, wanna see what your up man!
You have a really nice platform to start with bro. Looking like somewhere around 12-14% bf and thats a gr8 place to be.
Will be interesting to see you workout plan and how it all comes togetther for you bro.
Best of luck to you brother!

Thanks brotha! Also I was a little bloated in my shots as it was right after I had ate. PM's have been sent to everyone who has asked!

Definitely a good starting frame to get jacked bro. Send me a pm if you don't mind. Love to see what you're up to.

I only had the time to hit hamstrings today for legs, tomorrow is suppose to be a day off but I'll be crushing out quads tomorrow.

Top Bottom