Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

steroids to repair wrist ligament???

i injured my wrist just before xmas and was hoping after a few weeks i would be fine and get back in to training and then in feb start a new cycle.
this has not happened as a ligament in my wrist is still causing problems.
the doctor said i can workout just can't do bicep curls and such so was thinking of doing the Rippetoeworkout for a few weeks.

whats peoples advice with going back on the juice anytime soon. will this help my ligament repair or just cause more problems.

I also have a wrist injury that as hampered my bicep training for years, i went (finally) bought a 4" wide strip of elastic wrap and wrapped it up good, problem solved. it may or maynot help as each injury is different, wouldn't hurt to try.

RADAR

I have the same problem. Unfortunately, I will have to get surgery to repair a torn articular cartilage in my wrist. As for you, I wouldnt start a cycle until you are healed. I was thinking about it and did not, and now Im glad I didnt. Better to wait till you're 100%, then you can train 100%. AS for healing it, HGH and many say SARMS S4 will help. I am currently on Sarms S4 for a shoulder and also for after the surgery on my wrist. I'll let you know if it works for me

thanks for the help ill look in to the sarms. also for hgh wouldnt i need to take that for a good few months before anything started happening.
the thing that pissed me of was i saw the doctor at the weekend and he said its just damage to a ligament and depending how bad it is can take up to 6 months to heal or as in your case Radar years. Do you still have to train with the wrap or has the support from this fixed it Radar?

I have the same problem. Unfortunately, I will have to get surgery to repair a torn articular cartilage in my wrist. As for you, I wouldnt start a cycle until you are healed. I was thinking about it and did not, and now Im glad I didnt. Better to wait till you're 100%, then you can train 100%. AS for healing it, HGH and many say SARMS S4 will help. I am currently on Sarms S4 for a shoulder and also for after the surgery on my wrist. I'll let you know if it works for me

yea cheers mate. ill probly pm you in a few weeks to find out how your getting on.

thanks for the help ill look in to the sarms. also for hgh wouldnt i need to take that for a good few months before anything started happening.
the thing that pissed me of was i saw the doctor at the weekend and he said its just damage to a ligament and depending how bad it is can take up to 6 months to heal or as in your case Radar years. Do you still have to train with the wrap or has the support from this fixed it Radar?

I still have to wrap it, but the sarms has made after and during traing more bearable.
it used to ache after training but sarms has taken care of that.I'm comming off next week for bloodwork ,i hope the pain doesn't return.we shall see.

RADAR

Top Bottom