Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and the immune system

Status
Not open for further replies.
i read many studies showing anabolics weakens the immune system.....i used to get sick all the time when on...i started using some echinacea with golden seal and it has helped a bunch...vitamin c is another good supplement to throw in there to help keep ya feeling good

Needto....how about putting something together with a blend of some yellow root, echinacea, golden seal, and vitamin c

Call it NTFG "Needtofeelgood"......The Cycling Mans Vitamin! That way I can eliminate most of my pills!

If you stay on for too long it does affect your immune system somewhat. I've seen some difference over the years of lowered immune response on occations but it gets back to normal when I lower dosages to about 300mg of test or lower.
In the long run though I would say that steroids does affect the immune system but not as much as people making it out to be and if you just cycle then go off it shouldnt really be of any concern.
And yes, vit C helps a lot if taken daily.

does low testosterone not have a negative effect on the immune system?

not directly, women have stronger immune systems because of lower test levels. but i think a male with low test levels will be more stressed/depressed and will have lower immune function because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom