Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and the immune system

Status
Not open for further replies.

J-S

I was just curious to know how a steroid such as EQ or an oral like Tbol or Dbol or any other would affect your immune system. In a sense that it lowers your own protection and you would be more prone to catch colds or flus.

Let me know if anybody can comment on this.

I'm just curious cuz I seem to have had a sinus infection during my last cycle and would want to avoid it again as much as possible!!

Test, deca, Primo tend to enhance immune stsytem

Tren, high EQ, orals ( out side dbol) tend to lower it over time

I plan on starting an Eq only cycle and was just worried to get another sinus infection so if I'm prone to it chances are good while on a AAS like EQ to get it again I guess.

I am talking while on aswell not during PCT

I did a bit of research on this subject and many studies show that androgens lower immune function. Test deca, tren etc lower immune funtion. Not all studies i found were done on humans but it should be no different from other animals.

Here are some excerpts:

"The immunocompetence handicap hypothesis (ICHH) suggests that the male sex hormone testosterone has a dual effect; it controls the development and expression of male sexually selected signals, and it suppresses the immune system. Therefore only high quality males are able to fully express secondary sexual traits because only they can tolerate the immunosuppressive qualities of testosterone. "

"Results indicate that prolonged elevation of testosterone suppresses antibody production in captive males and cell‐mediated immunity in wild males. "

In some people ,steroids , mainly the most androgenic ,like test ,tren ,dbol, can really supresse immune function. I have seen some atletles that when are on a tren cycle , develops genital warts due to hpv (hpv is a very prevalent infection, but needs a low immune funcion to develop sintoms - warts).
It is very important to try to feed immune system with plenty of vitamins, antioxidants, and sometimes other immune boosters like zinc, epicor, equinacea, levamisole , timomoduline and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom