Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroid Stretch marks.

Toptoon1

I have never done a cycle. Im still researching the first cycle I want to do. Anywho, I was thinking. Yeah I know dangerouse! But from what im getting you can expect to gain, I dunno, 10-30 lbs. I would guess adding that kind of weight to your frame has to lend itself to stretch marks. So whats your experience with stretch marks? Ever hear of it as a problem? Tips to prevent them? Do you have them? Does your Neighbor who is also on a cycle have them?

Re: Stretch marks.

I have one under my left delt, armpit area. One day it was just there! Other than that, I have none. Not really a big deal in my opinion. Kinda cool actually.

yup ive also heard cocoabutter. but thats if u use it before they appear i believe. more of a prevention technique

Have your Life Partner rub coconut oil lotion on them.
So your saying I should take my right hand and rub coconut oil on them, I already know how thats gonna end! HAHA! Im kidding, Im a lefty. But really all the above sounds solid. I actually found a past post about stretch marks. From what I understand it comes with the territory and not much you can do except variations of the above, which i most definetly will be doing. Gracias amigos!

Have your Life Partner rub coconut oil lotion on them.

I LMFAO...

I wear my strech marks like f ing battle scars, but im a weirdo.

Take more warm baths,Vit E and get yo lube on with some cocobutter and you should be good.

Top Bottom