Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stay away from Jintani Labs

Status
Not open for further replies.

demian

Well, I was first attracted to Jintani Labs because of it's very appealing prices, and made the mistake of purchasing some juice almost 2 months ago, for a cycle I've planned for months, and saved for even more months... long story short, my purchase was $237, and I've paid almost $50 in Western Union taxes, for 30 Clomid tabs, 200 Dbol tabs, 4 sust 250 vials and 2 tren A vials, not an expensive price at all, but in the end I've paid for nothing, due to Jintani Labs extreme incompetence. The problem starts in the dispatching, it delayed more than a week, but that's okay, I'm not that of a nagger, the thing is, I live in Brazil, and being very experienced in buying from overseas, I know my country's customs agency, so I asked Jintani to ship the goods in at least 3 different packages, this way I knew for sure nothing would be held by the customs. I didn't just ask, I stated and emphasized 4 different times that this procedure would be necessary, as I was aware of Jintani no reship policy (even though it's not specified that this policy applies to Brazil on their Shipping and Returns disclaimer), I didn't want to take any risk, I was even willing to pay more for the shipping. Jintani Labs in any moment told me that this shipping requirement couldn't be attended, and they picked up my payment with no complaints. A few days later the first package was sent, the Clomids, no problem there, one package with just the clomids would certainly get to me without being held by customs. After a delay of more than a week, they finally send the second package, with ALL the rest of the items in it, I was hopeless, after I telling them over and over again to send the steroids in at least 3 different packages, they send me all the juice in just one, 6 vials and 200 tabs are some kind of a heat for the customs people. I'll probably get the clomid, but it's worthless, all the juice is already in possession of the customs agency, I lost my cycle due to Jintani Labs negligence and carelessness. I tried to explain my situation for days, via chat with the support staff, by submiting tickets, with no success, they simply are not willing to make up for their mistake, they even started closing my tickets without answering, which I find very rude. Anyways, just trying to spread the word about this company's lack of compromise with it's costumers.

Thanks for telling us this, but I see a small red flag as this happens to be your first post and you used your first post to create a thread that bashes a source you claim sells steroids and is very irresponsible in doing so at that. And you didn't even recognize that no one on this board even orders steroids online as that would be illegal and morally wrong, let alone using them.

I disagree! I ordered 6 bottles of the prop/tren/mast mix, 6 bottles of primobolan, and 600 10mg anavar. Don't remember the exact but it was around $350!!! My happy lil package arrived within 2 weeks to the US... I've been on the tren mix and anavar for 3 weeks now and it's legit! Sorry about ur bad experience bro, but at those prices & the gains I'm seeing.... I will order from them again!

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

This thread is going downhill fast, labs & prices....some of you guys are new but remember the rules.

I'm shutting it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom