Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

spring break is coming

My advice would be run on an empty stomach in the m,orning. Stock up on canned food, such as tuna and chicken. Go to an online supplement store such as DPS and buy some protein bars (for those times when you need a snack, so you don't eat crap) and if you want a shake mix that is hella not clumpy, go with isopure. Also you said you mix your shake with milk; if you are trying to cut out I would use water instead, no need for the extra cals. Also water will make it less clumpy. Make sure to continue to hit the weights hard to preserve your strength and muscle.

go high protein/fat

low carb

fill up on the protein since it takes longer to digest.

Stay away from the meatloaf though ;-)....college...been there done that.

I pretty much did the high protein diet for the last 4 years and now doing the FDA recommendation. Shit, I am more cut then I ever was on the high protein diet. Just eating clean and my energy level is higher.

I think, I was consuming to much protein and lots of it was being stored as fat. Was coinsuming between 300 and 500 grams for awhile.

hah, im saved. my meal plan can be used at convenience stores on campus. these bastards mostly sell shit. but i found one that sells canned tuna. there is a god.

Top Bottom