Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SPONSOR B Fold at National Strongman!

rippedtrojan said:
George wants to make money, not give it away...

I agree...and continue to email him and ask him how I can help him, his business, and his bottom line...

B True

You've got PAYPAL Fold!

bbuniv.jpg

www.bodybuildinguniverse.com

I'm still a little short. Trying to get my room taken care of at the moment. Was talking with someone about some final help but not sure if it is going through.

B True

B-fold> Can you give a number that you are short? Or round it off? "Some of us" are willing to help twice......:)

Joker

JOKER47 said:
B-fold> Can you give a number that you are short? Or round it off? "Some of us" are willing to help twice......:)

Joker

My motel room is listed at $49 per night plus tax etc... Staying Thursday, Friday, and Saturday night.

My registration has been covered and I have been able to purchase a few things that I needed to have in order to compete with the $$ that has already been sent to me.

Other than my room...I am only in need of very minor things: ammonia caps, icy hot, absorbine jr, travel food, gatorade, etc...

I can not thank EVERYONE enough...serious.

B True

KappaRaider said:
I will be up there to see ya bro. I got to support my Kentucky brothers!!!

C'mon over!!!! I'll be the big guy puking after the carry and drag...

B True

Instead of leaving this up as a sticky, let'skeep it up top by showing B some LOVE...only 3 days until the big event !!

I'll be there to watch you win, big guy!

Top Bottom