Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spiropent 0.02 mg clenbuteroli dosage

Cadaver

My girlfriend wants to take spiropent, what would be a good dosage for her. She's 27 training for 8 years, she's 5'3, 135lbs. Usually takes 2 thermogenisis (ephedrine) pre workout. She has 60 tabs @ 20mcg

My girlfriend wants to take spiropent, what would be a good dosage for her. She's 27 training for 8 years, she's 5'3, 135lbs. Usually takes 2 thermogenisis (ephedrine) pre workout. She has 60 tabs @ 20mcg

Have her take her morning waking body temp.
add 20mcg each day until desired body temp of 98-99 degrees is reached.

It's important that she has the thermometer right next to her when she wakes up first thing in the morning. She can either do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or take. Take clenbuterol in the AM before cardio.

Before cardio in the am for 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? How important is it for her to take her temp in the morning?

I have never measured my temp on clen to be honest but I have also never run it at more then 80mcg a day. I know it is not popular approach but I actually run clen at 40mcg per day split into 20mcg doses for 12 weeks straight until contest. I think when you run it without a break like that there is more an anabolic affect rather then reving it up and down. Just my two cents and approach to things.

20mcg on the first day gave her a big headache that got worse as the day progress. Any suggestions?

Taurine, potassium and no less then a gallon of water a day. If that don`t work then an OTC fat burner is likely better.

If anyone is taking clen without taurine they should not be taking it in the first place.

If anyone is taking clen without taurine they should not be taking it in the first place.
That's why I'm asking dude. If people didn't have questions to be answered they wouldn't be on this fourm would they? So instead of being negative, why don't you share your knowlege. Thanks!

That's why I'm asking dude. If people didn't have questions to be answered they wouldn't be on this fourm would they? So instead of being negative, why don't you share your knowlege. Thanks!

Sorry about that!
Have her take it with taurine, if she's still getting a headache, then have her take Lipoflame, which is pretty popular here with lots of people.
Please, let us know how that works..

Top Bottom