Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spineless Faggot

JUSTINCREDBOL

IF YOU DON'T HAVE THE GUTS TO STAND UP AND SAY I DELETED YOUR POST ABOUT HOW NVR2QUEET GOT BANNED FOR BEING A FAGGOT WHO CAN ONLY BEAT UP ON WOMEN THEN YOU'RE AS BIG A FUCKING FAG AS HE IS.... HE SHOULD BE TAKING IT IN THE ASS RIGHT ABOUT NOW.... YOU BEEN GETTING SOME PLAY FROM HIM SO YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE TALKING BAD ABOUT HIM OR WHAT?

Whoever is deleting them is doing the right thing. They got rid of the guy. Leave it at that. You're just gonna piss him off and make him come back which obviously you don't want.

YHO

I just won't tolerate that shit man. How can you treat a woman like that? He should be castrated and fed estrogen till he grows tits.. then he can beat himself up...

Oh and Chris if it was your that deleted my post, I take back the spineless faggot remark... LMAO..

what is the about the 10th fucking post you've said the same shit.

Hey justincredibol, I respect your opinoin and all but NVR2big is da shit. I've hollered at him a few times and he was cool. Maybe he was just blowing off steam and venting...I doubt he really did anything bad...

I mean we say shit when we're really upset, and obviously he had to be really upset when he posted whatever you are talkin about..

just let it slide

Top Bottom