Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spineless Faggot

Bros

you dont know what he has been dealing with, with this chick. I dont know her but he has gone has far as to go put a restraining order on her today.

It's a two way street.

JUSTIN, what's with your infatuation with this case?

IMO, an internet threat is an idle threat. You're taking this way too far.

She asked for help and the bottom line is child abuse and wife beating or woman beating are two commandments that were left out. period end of story.
There are laws against it for a reason and as far as a restraining order goes, he will be suprised at the outcome if he tries to get one.....

She asked me for help bro. Men should not beat on women nor threaten to. That's just wrong. Especially one that is suposedly a body builder or a power lifter. come on... People like that give juice a bad name... BOTTOM LINE...

PsychoSkitz said:
It's a two way street.

JUSTIN, what's with your infatuation with this case?

IMO, an internet threat is an idle threat. You're taking this way too far.

HIS OBSESSION WITH THIS IS THAT HE TALKS TO HER ON AIM AND THINKS HE IS GOING TO GET SOMETHING OUT OF HER EVEN THOUGH HE IS HUNDREDS OF MILES AWAY. PRETTY FUNNY.

NO MORE RESPONSES FROM KAYNE ON THIS ISSUE.

PLEASE REFER TO THE POST BY BIG DOG ABOUT NVR2BIG.

I only read the first couple replies, but alls I have to say is that some people need to get their asses kicked, I don't care what gender they are. I don't condone abusing woman, but abusing psycho stalkers is another issue.

PS, learn to spell :D

AUSTIN316

ALL I HAVE TO SAY TO YOU IS ONE THING: OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE FUCKIN MAN!!!

JUSTIN

YOU DONT KNOW ANY DETAILS ABOUT THIS. SHE STARTED SOME MORE MESS IN THE GYM TODAY WITH SOMEONE I KNOW. ITS REALLY NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO DRAG THIS ON FOR. EVERYONE IS TIRED OF HEARING IT.

THIS ISSUE IS DEAD GRASSHOPPER. LEAVE IT BE.

YOUR HERO
KAYNE

Top Bottom