Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Spatts......

Candy

I thought maybe you could help me....
I am 22 years old and I am about 5'5 - 23%bf that will not drop down any lower! I weigh about 140-143 depending on the day water I guess and I need some crazy help.

I work out pretty hard - my schedule looks like this:

Monday - back and bi's
Tuesday - legs
Wednesday- abs
Thursday -shoulders and triceps
Friday - chest or back and biceps again
Saturday - circuit
Sunday - off

With three to five of those days I do cardio in the morning - about 30 min.

My diet: right now I am doing a CKD. I eat around 1200 calories a day. I am going absolutley nowhere. I dont want any chemical help - thats why I'm asking you. I want help from someone who did not have help themselves.... anyway.... Just wondering. My diet? Not enough cardio? WHATS WRONG WITH ME? :) hee hee thanks.

Can you lay out your diet (typical daily meals) 1200 cal sounds kinda low. Even when I was in final contest prep cutting diet, I was at 1500 cal. You may be starving your body.

Probably diet... :)

You've seen brickgirl right? She cut on 1600 cals a day.

....and what method did you use for body fat testing?

At your bodyfat and weight your BMR is 1303 calories. Your BMR is the amount of calories you'd burn just sitting around, with activity, you'd have to add to that the calories you need in order to have enough energy/food for the body.

Given your weight and your lean factor... and assuming your activity ranges between light and medium, your estimated daily caloric intake requirements would be between 2000 and 2150 calories per day. If you wanted to cut, you'd want to lower that amount down... to say... 1600-1700? -- that way you are cutting out 300 - 550 calories per day... over a period of time, that can add up... you will be able to lose weight (assuming your macronutrient content isn't too disproportionate) safely and steadily.

C-ditty

spatts said:
Probably diet... :)

You've seen brickgirl right? She cut on 1600 cals a day.

....and what method did you use for body fat testing?

yeah, I'd say activity and the KINDS of foods, when you eat them and such all play into effect... I mean, sticking to a 1200 calorie diet isn't great if you eat 800 before you go to bed at night... or in one meal for that matter. :)

C-ditty

no - I eat six meals a day about 200 calories. Tuna or eggs or chicken - I'm watching my carbs. The method that was used was the machiene that used the electrical impulses - thats what they had at the gym anyway. I did the skinfold too. Im fat. This is the most bodyfat I've ever had - sooooooooooooo youre saying I need to eat around 1500 to 1600??? Should I quit cutting out the carbs?

I' going to guess that your body fat reading is off. If you have time for a trip to KU's phys lab for a hydro weigh in, and want to go, PM me. I get a discount.

Perhaps you need more cals and more strategy. Can you lay out where you training falls in to your diet? Like wake up, eat this, do cardio, eat that, work, eat, work,m lift weights, eat, bed....etc...?

Oh. My diet:

Well breakfast is usually two eggs.
Then around ten I have tuna. One of those packets.
Then for lunch chicken salad is normal or just a chicken breast
Then around three or four either tuna or a low carb mrp
Then after the gym or later - chicken AGAIN or fish

5:30 wake up 30 min cardio (3-4 days a week)
6:15 breakfast 2 eggs
10:00 tuna
1:00 chicken breast
4:00 MRP
weights 5:00 through the week (today is leg day :) )
8:00 dinner - fish w/ veggies or chicken
go to bed at 10.

Thats my life. Maybe I need more strategy. I work eight to five. M-F. I sit at a desk all frickin day.

Top Bottom