Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sore pin from new brand, how to help?

John89231

So on Tuesday I got a new brand and got pretty swollen up from it. Today (Friday) it's much better but still a small lump. My last brand didn't give me any problems like this so I'm pretty upset. Because now I obviously be to finish this up. What can I do to relieve this lumping and swelling after the pin, atleast to a degree that is bareable? Also why does one brand do this to me but not another? Any chance my body will get used to it eventually and not swell me up? Any advice guys?

I'd assume it's deep enough cause I did it just like before, I just opened the vial and used proper sterilization so I also doubt it was that. Will a hot or cold pack reduce the swelling?

did you inject deep enough man?

too shallow and injection can cause a lump and possibly some pain.

then again you could have had a very mild infection that your body fought off quickly.

also it just might have a higher BA content than you last stuff, it sucks when theres too much......

You have not changed substance, right? Also, are you sure you just didn't do a bad stick? I have used about 20 different kinds of pins and never had an issue unless I was shooting with a heavy gauge!

Best of luck. Try icing the area to reduce swelling and redness. Ibuprofen will help as well.

I will try icing advil has helped for sure but 100%. I did change substances actually but only went from CYP to Enth I thought not a big diff

It hurts like hell, but sometimes massaging the area reduces the amount of time it hurts for (works for me). Other than that, ice and ibuprofen.

Ok so the 2nd pin was much better 3rd was ok 4th was a little lumpy but not as bad as first. First must have been an infection or something.... I'm trying to understand why this last pin is swollen and more sore than the others.... What makes it be one way or the other? Is there something I'm doing wrong or could help. I've been deep messaging it and it seems to make the swelling dissipate but damn that shit hurts like a bitch and looks really weird after lol

Do not put Ice on an oil based injection ,thats the last thing you want to do, massage with a hot wash cloth or heating pad to help disperse the oil.

Do you guys think it has to do with what part of my ass I'm pinning? My ass is swollen all the up to the back of my hip, do you think I'm maybe injecting too high on the glute ? It's swollen up really high even to wear I didn't inject so I'm assuming that's where the oil went...

Top Bottom