Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some good clean bulk foods?

Ok so for breakfast. What can I throw in there that will up my calorie intake up? Seeing as tho i should take out the cereal. I already eat oats in the morning.

Ahhh I see. When working out. How many reps n sets should I do?

Depends on your goals... I would suggest checking out the stickies in the workout forum... there is one with a PILE of programs... pick one that suits your goals.. and do it up! :D

Since you are looking to build mass... I personally like WS4SB :)

For breakfast tho? Isn't that hard on the stomach early in the am? lol

Very lean, good fats in the eggs.. Good start to the day.. Your body needs a good 30/40g of protein first thing as it's had nothing for 6-8 hours

True that... I eat steak/ground beef... all kinda shit for breakfast.. you have the same 'stomach' then as you do at night... :)

Ok cool I'll add that to the list to help up my intake. I'm trying to hit 4k/cals daily. So I need to eat. Anything else?

Now question I'm 6'4 and 206.4 pounds as I just got off the scale. And I'm at about I'd guess 12% bf. I can see my abs starting to poke thru. Now will lean bulking allow me to burn that little bit of fat so I can get to about 10% bf and gain mass/muscle or would a lean cut work better?

Well a cut is a cut... they're always 'lean'...

The best 'test' I do is look in the mirror and say... 'Could I stand to gain a little more muscle.. or should I cut up what I have...?" the answer to that'll determine what you should do... it all depends on you man... then when you pic the goal.. train and eat accordingly... the SHIT ASS part is that you will honestly never know unless you try it... If you wanna build muscle... eat 300 - 500 calories over your TDEE.. drink lots of water... and train hard.. and you're good to go... :)

Top Bottom