Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some good clean bulk foods?

3 x 4 times a week for an hour each time...

Ok. A man I really appreciate the tips. Off the top of your head do u know of meal or snack that I can put together that's low in carbs and high in protein that I could eat to up my calorie intake?

Beef Jerky.. I LOVE that shit.. :)

High in calories? that depends.. that's like asking how long a piece of string is... if you eat 10lbs of it... it's high in calories.. if you eat 2g of it... not so much... but a bag (large bag) I think should give you around 30g of protein of so...

Beef jerky is not a clean bulk food?? Its fuking junk.. Your diet looks good just cut the cereal in the morning and add more oats, also make sure you drink skim milk in the morning. Replace cans of veggies with fresh broccoli, it has too much sodium which makes you bloated, and add some protein for dinner, egg white or some lean steak. Other than that looks good to me.

Beef Jerky is AWESOME! Low fat.. high protein.. LOVE the shit.. I would hardly call it "Junk" :rolleyes: and we covered the canned veggies part too.. read the thread...

Ground turkey burgers 3% fat bound with an egg (more protein tehehe) and add herbs and seasoning.. Yum, works well for me

Top Bottom