Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some good clean bulk foods?

Ok I see what u mean? But I don't want to go on the juice. I'd prefer to stay natural. If I work for it harder I'd appreciate it more. But tho how does the juice work? Are u on it?

Definitely don't use steroids, or anything like that right now... If you are curious about that kind of thing though.. read ALL about it on the Anabolic boards here...

Ok I see what u mean? But I don't want to go on the juice. I'd prefer to stay natural. If I work for it harder I'd appreciate it more. But tho how does the juice work? Are u on it?

Forget the juice man.. When you train natural you earn the muscle and strength that you worked so hard for, when you take steroids your basically getting artificial muscle and strength, whats the point of that? Steroids makes everything so much easier, that even if you dont work hard or push yourself you'll still build muscle, you body will be in an anabolic state 24/7, so all the food and protein that you consume will go straight to your muscle cell.. Anyway, forget the juice and stay natural untill you reach you genetic potential where you no longer can make progress..

Forget the juice man.. When you train natural you earn the muscle and strength that you worked so hard for, when you take steroids your basically getting artificial muscle and strength, whats the point of that? Steroids makes everything so much easier, that even if you dont work hard or push yourself you'll still build muscle, you body will be in an anabolic state 24/7, so all the food and protein that you consume will go straight to your muscle cell.. Anyway, forget the juice and stay natural untill you reach you genetic potential where you no longer can make progress..

Idk if u are being serious or sarcastic

What about meat? Does it have to be a chicken breasts? Or can it be any meat as a protein source?

Dude.. check out the diet stickies in the diet board... it'll answer most of your questions related to that stuff...

Top Bottom