Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some good clean bulk foods?

Carrots aren't green... ;)

They're good.. but non green veggies tend to have more sugar.. specifically carrots... Honestly though... It's not gunna 'kill you' to eat a few carrots.. but try and make the majority of your daily veggies greens...

Ahh I'm learning. Ok. Green veggies are usually lower in calories to I've noticed. And how much per week should I look to gain?

Honestly... a lb a MONTH is a GREAT gain... once you're experienced.. that's 12lbs a year... if you are just starting out though.. you can gain much more... but it all depends.. don't worry TOO too much about the scale... just eat.. and train... Use the mirror to gauge what's up.. :)

I didn't just start training. I've been training for about almost 2 years now but in the beginning i was spinning my wheels not getting anywhere and I'm just getting my diet down but I've made great strength gains. So 1 pound a month ok

Is gaterade ok to drink?

I wouldnt! It's soo fuckn fake. Especially with the high fructose corn syrup. Why not buy real juice. Or at the very lease get vitamin water, it's a little better than gaterade. Just my opinion.

I wouldnt! It's soo fuckn fake. Especially with the high fructose corn syrup. Why not buy real juice. Or at the very lease get vitamin water, it's a little better than gaterade. Just my opinion.

I thought gaterades had sucrose in them

I thought gaterades had sucrose in them

The powdered stuff is sucrose... bottled shit is HFCS... don't drink that...

If you want the occasional diet drink/splenda/crystal light whatever.. that's cool... I drink the powdered Gatorade in my Post workout shakes... but that's it.. the rest is all water, and black coffee

Ok yea I don't drink coffee mostly water but when I'm craving something sweet ill drink a gatorade. I feel like that's better than candy

Try having a sip then... or water it down a lot...

Top Bottom