Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you wanna get controversial? lets do it intelligently.

Lestat

MVP
EF VIP
So... this is not meant to just stir shit up, its meant to spark some intelligent and debate.

I have long believed that the African slave trade in the earliest days of America created an unnatural selection resulting in a "super race." If you haven't noticed, most professional athletic leagues are dominated by African Americans. Even sports that previous did not have any African Americans in, now are seeing them rise to the to (e.g. tennis, golf).

When Africans were first brought here as slaves, it was a dangerous and trecherous journey. The WEAK often died on the ships coming over. Also, the biggest and strongest males were most sought after because of the manual labor they could do on southern plantations. These two factors basically ensured that the African Americans that made it to the US, were of superior physical stature and condition. They had the genes to make them more resilient, stronger, etc. If you want more proof, look at the fact that NBA and NFL players are largely Africans from American decent, not straight from africa, where the population is not as physically adept as the Africans here. I've heard many people agree, that in many ways this is likely true. This doesn't mean that EVERY African American is big and strong and going to be a super star athelete, it just means that in any given population, there is a high percentage these traits. African Americans are a MINORITY of the general population, but a OVERWHELMING majority in the professional sports world.

I'd also like to propose another theory of unnatural selection. This one involves Jews.

During the holocaust, millions were killed. Hitler and his regime spared those that had desireable skills... engineers, doctors, etc. I will assume that these people were of above average intelligence. The ones that were not professionals, were killed. I believe that base intelligence, IQ if you will, is partly genetically determined. I am also assuming that education is generally correlated with intelligence.. this is not always the case, but it is generally true. So the jews with lower intelligence were all killed off, the ones with above average intelligence were saved... leaving you with another super race of people. Jews don't dominate sports in the US, instead they dominate other professions.. mainly the music and movie industries.. highly profitable industries that you have to be smart to be a leader in.. there are a lot of lawyers, doctors, excutives all of jewish decent.. a disproportionate percentage compared to their percentage of the general population.

Discuss.

Last edited:
Reactions: PBR
It's easier to just say...FUCK 'em ALL :Chef: :tuc:

I dunno bro,farm work doesnt really need many fast twitch fibers which most black athletes have alot of. you would think they would get more slow twitch fibers right? if they infact adapted over time to their surroundings.

just my thought ,but what the hell do I know

TheOak01 said:
I dunno bro,farm work doesnt really need many fast twitch fibers which most black athletes have alot of. you would think they would get more slow twitch fibers right? if they infact adapted over time to their surroundings.

hmmmmmmmmm.bombs.

nah, it's a product of being poor.....a lot of time sports are the only way out of the ghetto...same applied to Irish boxers back in the day, etc etc

TheOak01 said:

I think that slave traders picked people based on their "look".. big and powerful... not scrawny and small like the white man.

Lestat said:
So... this is not meant to just stir shit up, its meant to spark some intelligent and debate.

I have long believed that the African slave trade in the earliest days of America created an unnatural selection resulting in a "super race." If you haven't noticed, most professional athletic leagues are dominated by African Americans. Even sports that previous did not have any African Americans in, now are seeing them rise to the to (e.g. tennis, golf).

When Africans were first brought here as slaves, it was a dangerous and trecherous journey. The WEAK often died on the ships coming over. Also, the biggest and strongest males were most sought after because of the manual labor they could do on southern plantations. These two factors basically ensured that the African Americans that made it to the US, were of superior physical stature and condition. They had the genes to make them more resilient, stronger, etc. If you want more proof, look at the fact that NBA and NFL players are largely Africans from American decent, not straight from africa, where the population is not as physically adept as the Africans here. I've heard many people agree, that in many ways this is likely true. This doesn't mean that EVERY African American is big and strong and going to be a super star athelete, it just means that in any given population, there is a high percentage these traits. African Americans are a MINORITY of the general population, but a OVERWHELMING majority in the professional sports world.

I'd also like to propose another theory of unnatural selection. This one involves Jews.

During the holocaust, millions were killed. Hitler and his regime spared those that had desireable skills... engineers, doctors, etc. I will assume that these people were of above average intelligence. The ones that were not professionals, were killed. I believe that base intelligence, IQ if you will, is partly genetically determined. I am also assuming that education is generally correlated with intelligence.. this is not always the case, but it is generally true. So the jews with lower intelligence were all killed off, the ones with above average intelligence were saved... leaving you with another super race of people. Jews don't dominate sports in the US, instead they dominate other professionas.. mainly the music and movie industries.. highly profitable industries that you have to be smart to be a leader in.. there are a lot of lawyers, doctors, excutives all of jewish decent.. a disproportionate percentage compared to their percentage of the general population.

Discuss.

i agree 100% with both statements. MOST African American guys here in the US have alot of muscle packed on even if they DO NOT lift weights - result of slavery evolution i agree. However, as my brother used as an example, it's not the RACE itself that is superior - go to africa and see MANY MANY scronny people that are not strong at all. the ones that are strong mostly are from the US that, like you stated, had evolved genetics for superior physical bodies.

though i do not agree that jews are any smarter than anyone else, i agree that they control alot and wield alot of power. There are not many Jews in the world at all...yet they control a great deal of power in the world. For example, they control the American media (which many people do not know/realize). And yes, many are doctors, engineers, etc. as well.

i forget the exact statistic but there are only what 16 million jews worldwide? 16 MILLION...and they control so much over our world which has a population of 6,446,131,400. :rolleyes:

Top Bottom