Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So you wanna get controversial? lets do it intelligently.

needtogetas said:
hmmmmmmmmm.bombs.

bombs for what broham,Im the last person who would ever be racist,im very open minded and have no hate in my what so ever.

lestat,I agree it was certainly based on appearance,but Im not sure it built super athletes,and then again im not sure many people in africa were big and strong at any point in time.but I could be wrong

TheOak01 said:
bombs for what broham,Im the last person who would ever be racist,im very open minded and have no hate in my what so ever.
you should be bombed for hating nothing. apathy sucks.

j.k.

I'm filled with hate.......... :evil:

TheOak01 said:

lestat,I agree it was certainly based on appearance,but Im not sure it built super athletes,and then again im not sure many people in africa were big and strong at any point in time.but I could be wrong
I wasent saying we should bomb you bro.I was just trying to bring the subject of bombs up.

needtogetas said:
I wasent saying we should bomb you bro.I was just trying to bring the subject of bombs up.

no more bombs today,I got my first bomb ever today and would like to avoid them for a while,it hurt my feelings.I almost cried.

You carefully dodge the white supremacist branch of this method of thinking. Typical modern self hating secularism.

Jean-Philippe Rushton is a must-read

First, let me say that AFRICA is a continent. That said, not everyone from that continent is built the same. Many, if not all, of the slaves brought to this country were from Western Africa. Eastern Africans (I have these traits; That said, all African-Americans are not the same) are different. As well as Sahara vs. Sub-Sahara people from Africa.

Top Bottom