Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

so the wife's been pining for a baby...

to answer your question, your ideals on reproduction are not sustainable or realistic. Do you truly comprehend that?

I often wonder what mankind things of this on a large scale, whether natural resources or propagation of the species. Are we really so parasitic that we care nothing for sustainability beyond our own immediate needs? The answer is an obvious 'no', but why do we think in this way? War and natural disaster and overpopulation are so horrible, yet we continue to require these things as we reproduce with abandon.

:cow:

lol, i’ll quicly say this because it’s 11:56 pm and i have to pick my wife up now but i’ll be back (arnie) and for the benefit of the few, clearly some of you get me, and some of you don’t, even after 4 years, maybe because i hail from foreign land? well let me explain, i don’t frequent these pages to make allegiances, i come to seek opinion, i thrive on raw brutal emotion and very much appreciate it, pure outspokenness is dying in this world, i will take the devils side to test what you’re made of whatever, please don’t be offended, it’s just a matter of course

I get the desire to have a child (or the lack thereof). What I don't get is *the compromise* dog-thing as one does not take the place of the other.

:whatever:

lol, i’ll quicly say this because it’s 11:56 pm and i have to pick my wife up now but i’ll be back (arnie) and for the benefit of the few, clearly some of you get me, and some of you don’t, even after 4 years, maybe because i hail from foreign land? well let me explain, i don’t frequent these pages to make allegiances, i come to seek opinion, i thrive on raw brutal emotion and very much appreciate it, pure outspokenness is dying in this world, i will take the devils side to test what you’re made of whatever, please don’t be offended, it’s just a matter of course

lol so being a argumentative heckler on internet makes you feel alive.

congrats.

lol so being a argumentative heckler on internet makes you feel alive.

congrats.

Well, these are "discussion" boards, are they not? People come here for intelligent discussions; and "argument" is not a pejorative term, but rather an art.

With the way that laws favour women these days (in most cases) regarding divorce and child custody then any man would be mad not to think over and over about having kids/getting married. A lof of screwed up women in this world with no morals would quickly take advantage of those laws if things go 'tits up'.

That's not realistically possible unless he lives under some desolate, god-forsaken rock far removed from the modern world, like Canada.

Hey! My igloo is warm AND it has internet! (And my bank didn't need a goverment bailout:biggrin:)

To the OP, if you don't want a baby don't let anyone convince you that you should. YOU'RE the one that's going to be financially responsible for it, not them. And if you think getting a dog will satisfy your wifes biological clock, think again. It's only temporary. Soon she will be bugging you for a child once again. Trust me, she won't stop. She may even be one of those women that will sabotage her birth control, or take fertilization meds behind your back. ( I say she "might", I don't know her).
Anyone who is thinking about having a baby should ask themselves this: If you knew, that sometime in the next few years after the child is born, you would be getting a divorce from your spouse, which statistics say has a 50% chance of happening, would you still want to have a baby?

With the way that laws favour women these days (in most cases) regarding divorce and child custody then any man would be mad not to think over and over about having kids/getting married. A lof of screwed up women in this world with no morals would quickly take advantage of those laws if things go 'tits up'.

And males never impregnate females and then proceed to run away from any responsibility, either. Good thing there are no screwed up men in this world with no morals. :D

Top Bottom